Patch notes

@I fuck to hear tears Please, don't. You're very new to the game and I think you're posting a bit too much compared to the amount of things you have to say yet. Questions are fine and feel free to ask away, but once again only in the noob question QA section, please!  This here thread is not "off-topic" for instance. I'm moving it to the relevant section now.

And it's definitely not worth a poll. @jelom's heart is in the right place (and pretty big, too) but he's being too optimistic by suggesting you create a community poll when you're so green yourself. Cheers.

• Like 5

Ok, I'll stop stop posting as much. I do not want to be annoying or overly active or anything so I guess I should take a break from the Forum for awhile. I'm sincerely sorry if I was bothering you with so many questions. 😔 And sorry I put this post in the wrong place. I was wondering just for fun how many people actually read patch notes, not because I was wondering if I should read them with or not. I thought I should put it in off topic because it wasn't an actual question. Sorry about that! 😊

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, I fuck to hear tears said:

Ok, I'll stop stop posting as much. I do not want to be annoying or overly active or anything so I guess I should take a break from the Forum for awhile. I'm sincerely sorry if I was bothering you with so many questions. 😔 And sorry I put this post in the wrong place. I was wondering just for fun how many people actually read patch notes, not because I was wondering if I should read them with or not. I thought I should put it in off topic because it wasn't an actual question. Sorry about that! 😊

People are different. Some like to know everything of a game before playing it - others want to find out anything by their own.

The friend I'm living with reads any (solution) guide available before starting the game. And consulting guides while playing the game as often as needed.

Yet no question into any forum, as the games usually are finished - unlike this here. Yet there are guides that seem to cover most aspects of desired games.

For this game here I know only the wiki https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes

I would not describe it as a guide (what to do better and how is the impact) rather than a description how the game mechanics are. This I root in the fact that this game is under constant development and in contests/leagues/seasons/event = 90% of the game I have to deal with decisions of real people. So any advise here is close to "stock exchange gambling psychology".

Other people do not care about guides.

Or do trial and error and are somewhat relieved after finding useful help. Yet another part is - are they jealous when a newbie just asks his ass off and gather all the knowledge at the beginning of a game career rather then "put some work in it an find it out yourself"?

Then there is this forum - and the writing and reading members create some kind of society with a specific vibe.

I cannot describe the vibe of this forum. I'm just around for a while now.

I can only see: you stay invited to ask your questions about the game in the Q&A section as this is for questions ... about the game mechanics.

And it looks like you need some "game experience/merits" to become a "grown up" forum member. Well, I would say it is more "forum merits" - which is for me more difficult, because of catching the vibe of a community.

How do you "grow up" - well, trial, observtion & error^^ - and some time passes by.

Cheers^^

• Like 5