champions rewards and buying-selling items mission

canita

the last level of the champion don´t give any reward but only the money, that level it´s the hardest of all and don´t get a reward  it´s a shame, the time you spend or the gold you use for complete the level are useless in order to get nothing, the 4 levels give a legendary object but the last only give money, in high levels the prize of the legendary object it´s higher than the money you get beating the level, and the levels ups whit every complet round you make, you need at last 8 rounds to get all the rewards from the champions, the 9 and forward rounds in the last level you don´t get a fair reward, so my suggest it´s the implementation of a fair reward.

in the sell or buy event the value of the articles are same despite the level, the same points for a legendary or a common article? there´s a lack of balance here don't you thing? the suggest it´s a better implement for this kind of event 

one more thing, why if you need kobans to buy a boost you get money when you sell one? all the other things in the market gives money because you buy it whit money, only the boost need koban to buy it but give back money instead, the suggest it´s koban for koban and money for money, or make the boost cost money instead kobans

collage.jpg

buy an sell misselaneus.jpg

buy an sell misselaneus 2.jpg

On 1/31/2021 at 10:23 PM, canita said:

"I want a poney and I wish for more wishes" [my own TL;DR]

This is (poor) feedback at best, not a serious suggestion. You don't like the current reward of 10 kisses for beating Stage 5 of a champion past the 8th cycle. And you don't like that Kinkoid doesn't distribute free kobans to players selling their boosters.

In passing, you also mention a few other minor things, like the very well-known and long-reported bug of the 10 kisses not being shown in the mouse over, or the fact that you'd like "sell items" contests and tasks to give more points based on the item's rarity.

Cool story, bro. Agree to disagree. And disagree that this is anywhere near worth its own huge thread with a ton of unnecessary screenshots in Spanish.

FYI, there's a Suggestion Form now. Don't make a dedicated suggestion thread unless you have ONE thing to actually suggest, and it's BIG and presented in a compelling and cohesive manner. Cheers.

PS: Try to use the actual in-game terms, so people can better identify what you're talking about. Kisses are not "money" (that would be Ymens).

Edited by DvDivXXX
(no more Ideas Main thread). link added