How can i delete my Account?

cosman

I want that my account will be deleted. They are no in game options for that, so that I could have deleted my membership myself. All i could find was a threat from 2018 in which was recommended to write an e-mail to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com to let them delete my account. So i wrote them 3 times since last week with the invitation to do it, but my account is still active.

Does anyone have any recommendations or experience regarding this?

• Like 1

What is this meaning? If i i am stop playing, thus starts a timeframe where they will automated delete my account or what do you meaning?

Try to think logically as a moderator!!! I am still  trying to find a way to delete my account and this is my question to you. Unfortunately, it doesn't help me at all to know that anyone can also simply stop to play this game.

I already tried to contact them, in game by submiting a ticket and contacted them also by email.

At least the Server of this game are located in Netherlands. This means you are subject to the european legal environment, so the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In this case especially to the §17 of the GDPR.

Ultimately, i hope to at least meet a professional moderator here. To being just Fanboys of this game or distribute warnings or banning peoples are not helpfully at all.

I hope you can inform the Gamemakers bout this issues to solve a problem.

• Like 2

The moderators are just players like you and me, they are not "professional" in the sense of hired people working for the company.

About the GPDR, as you know, it applies only to personal data, and except the email (that I am sure a person so worried about his privacy as you would have not used his personal or work account) there are no other personal data, so you only have to delete your email account linked to the game, stop playing and in time your user will be deleted by inactivity.

Edited by jelom

To be honest, Its matter of principle, ethics and privacy. Plus, meanwhile the self proclaimed moderators are very annoying. 

it is not the point of the thing. that one deletes his email address. If that were the case, the law would state that everyone should delete their email address themselves.

45 minutes ago, cosman said:

To be honest, Its matter of principle, ethics and privacy. Plus, meanwhile the self proclaimed moderators are very annoying. 

it is not the point of the thing. that one deletes his email address. If that were the case, the law would state that everyone should delete their email address themselves.

This is like asking for your twitter account to be removed through a tweet. Just contact support instead of posting it on a forum with basically only players posting here.

• Like 1

Hey Einstein... i contacted the support 3 times. Look at the postings top above.  And what do you think the forum is here for? There is a problem without a solution, should i open a threat at the McDonalds Forum for this?!

They are no other entries about this problem ... except the entry that you answered in 2018 shortly and that was also closed directly by you.

But dont worry.

I also started some other threats in other discussion boards on the web. And i am sure they will not close my threats as fast as you guys usually do here.

The forum is not the place to request your account to be deleted.

Terms of Use: "10.4 You may terminate your Account to a particular Service or Services at any time by contacting Provider’s support. "

So you have to go to Settings -> Support

Note that you have to validate your email first.

9 hours ago, cosman said:

Hey Einstein... i contacted the support 3 times. Look at the postings top above.  And what do you think the forum is here for? There is a problem without a solution, should i open a threat at the McDonalds Forum for this?!

Let's break this down together, beginning with what a forum is. An internet forum is an online discussion board. So yeah, this forum is a place on the internet to discuss this game. There is no need for any interaction from Kinkoid whatsoever. And that's also what you get here. The only reason a Kinkoid employee shows themselves here is to post new information of sorts or in the case of a huge bug. So in short, you will only find players here discussing the game. The moderators are players appointed by Kinkoid to oversee the forum and make sure everyone obeyes the rules. So it is not the place to ask for account removal and it never will be. Also, threats won't help you. You might try starting a thread on the McDonald's forum, but that won't help you as well.

They are no other entries about this problem ... except the entry that you answered in 2018 shortly and that was also closed directly by you.

I was a moderator back then. Now I am no longer a moderator. See the difference between my posts and George's posts? Anyway, the situation hasn't changed at all. Account removal goes through contact support, not the forum.

But dont worry.

I don't intend to. Worrying is not good for my health. This is also not even worth worrying about.

10 hours ago, cosman said:

I also started some other threats in other discussion boards on the web. And i am sure they will not close my threats as fast as you guys usually do here.

Again with the threats. I wouldn't use that word 😂 Anyway, a forum that isn't moderated properly leads to open threads which will lead to necroposting. You can of course doubt the usefulness of doing things like that, but then again, you're not a moderator on this forum. Which incidentally is a good thing, because you think a forum is a good place to ask for account removal.

Now again, if you want it removed, you shall have to do it through support. Send a ticket, and keep doing it, until they answer your request. As jelom quoted for you, that's the way to do it, as written in the terms of use.

Okay. For starters, this troll will stop trolling on this forum. And because he's a REALLY persistent troll, I'll put in a good word for him to see if he can get banned from the game as well since that's his latest obsession.

Farewell, troll. Farewell.

• DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

I checked, no tickets were send to support about closing your account.
Do write a ticket to support if you wish your forum and game account to be closed 

PP. A threat from 2018 may be a bit outdated. 
You can open a ticket from inside the game itself.  
"Under support"

• Haha 2