save more then 14k kobam for mythic girls guys

[THH]Masturos

will see if they delete that one too ! , hey guys you need to save a sh**laod of kobam to get those mythic girl and i really think it's stupid , 14k kobam is a long time saving (month) and i don't get her wtf cmon , i already give HH some money because i was liking the game before but now it's seems they developpe only for pay to win and i don't like that ...they are lossing a lot of active player lately and they dont seems to care at all ...

what areyou thinking about this guys !

i think we talked about this in many other topics, so I would close this thread, but since I am here, I can give my opinion again, and that's: even though the event format is not very optimal, it's okay to make the girl this expensive, if you really want her you have to save up for her, if you dont want to, skip her, there are enough other girls to get in the meantime (and someday she will return and you can get her then)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blaa said:

i think we talked about this in many other topics, so I would close this thread, but since I am here, I can give my opinion again, and that's: even though the event format is not very optimal, it's okay to make the girl this expensive, if you really want her you have to save up for her, if you dont want to, skip her, there are enough other girls to get in the meantime (and someday she will return and you can get her then)

Amen

I already told Masturos this, criticism is welcomed, harassment is not (as his previous hidden post had).
I will now lock this topic as 1: he won't be able to respond for a couple of days anyway. 
And 2: There are already threads to leave criticism about Mythic Days in, this is one of them: New event: the Mythic Days - Announcements - Hentai Heroes

• Like 1

• Slynia locked this topic