0 shards remaining

Muschiboom

hi,

how can i get these shards or do i have to buy them? i cant find it. since the event started its always at 0 shards remaining and i did not make a single fight with silvanus.
I got the other 2 mythic girls without a problem and i always had enough shards. i cant remember i did anything special to get them. now im confused xD 

image.thumb.png.b1c113170f394c6e86b3cfab6750b409.png

The line below the shards remaining is the time until the listed amount of shards will be added to the pool.
Then everyone on the server that is interested in the girl will fight the boss, and the shards they get will be subtracted from the pool.

4 hours ago, Muschiboom said:

ahh thanks, now i get it. you need to be online when the timer runs out to participate xD
so i was lucky to get the other 2 mythic girls. i also changed my sleep rhythm haha

KK changed the timer from "every 8 hours 50k shards" to "every 12 hours 75k shards".

(and they claimed that this makes it easier for more people, see patch notes)

I've been online for all the refreshes thus far. For both the first and second, the 75,000 shards were depleted in around 45 minutes from the refresh. As of right now, less than 10 minutes after the 3rd refresh, 15,000 shards are gone already.

9 minutes ago, Urist said:

I've been online for all the refreshes thus far. For both the first and second, the 75,000 shards were depleted in around 45 minutes from the refresh. As of right now, less than 10 minutes after the 3rd refresh, 15,000 shards are gone already.

Seeing as I was online for both batches and know that there were shards for the 2nd batch 2 hours after it was added, I'm going to say you're making up bullshit and you better not do that again

FYI, 7.5+ hours into (or, with <4.5 hours remaining in) the 4th/final shard window on HH there are over 31,000 shards remaining.  No clue about Nutaku.

EDIT: screenshot added as an afterthought

Capture_Mythic3_Alexa.thumb.PNG.835102bbdbb3a45dc24bab4b307eace8.PNG

Edited by Hastur
image added