roulette HH

Bryanjm

i think they mean a wheel you can actually see as it goes around to know how close they would have gotten, im assuming they want girls, money spots and kobans on a wheel you can actually see going around, and maybe you are able to stop it when you think you can get something good.

2 hours ago, Varnart said:

i think they mean a wheel you can actually see as it goes around to know how close they would have gotten, im assuming they want girls, money spots and kobans on a wheel you can actually see going around, and maybe you are able to stop it when you think you can get something good.

But with a koban cost of 100 per spin the odds would have to be what, 10% of what we get on the Mythic Pachinko?

On 2/7/2021 at 9:14 PM, Pelinor said:

But with a koban cost of 100 per spin the odds would have to be what, 10% of what we get on the Mythic Pachinko?

yeah agreed, i actually dont agree with the person's idea, the drop rates are low enough without seeing the odds, i was just clarifying, but yeah the drops rates on something like this would be astronomically low

I can understand the frustration that comes when you don't have kobans for the PoA, Mythic, and some events. But, I don't believe this is the answer. If something like this were ever implemented I think it would need a "last winner" element added to show it is possible, though unlikely, to win.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pelinor said:

I think it would need a "last winner" element added to show it is possible, though unlikely, to win.

With around 70000 stable players if a feature as such was ever implemented you would be surprised as how often the "last winner" would change even if chance were "unlikely".