Anyone else consistently getting logged off throughout the day?

Taharrush

Yes, and it frigging annoys me. Sometimes it's even while I'm playing, and sometimes it logs back in by itself, and sometimes I need to type my password again. 

Not sure what that 'stay logged in' option does. Not what it says it will do at least. 

edit: not to mention that music that just starts playing whether you like it or not. 💩

Edited by DHarry
add
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, DHarry said:

Yes, and it frigging annoys me. Sometimes it's even while I'm playing, and sometimes it logs back in by itself, and sometimes I need to type my password again. 

Not sure what that 'stay logged in' option does. Not what it says it will do at least. 

edit: not to mention that music that just starts playing whether you like it or not. 💩

For me it starts to show the initial screen and always log back in after one or two seconds, but that time is enough for the music to start playing.

Truly random and truly annoying.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DHarry said:

Now I had music playing even when logged in. Had to go back to the settings and turn it off. What are they doing? 

Does anyone play with the music on? It's really anoying. The first thing I did in this game was going to the settings and turn it off.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 6

15 ore fa, DHarry ha scritto:

Now I had music playing even when logged in. Had to go back to the settings and turn it off. What are they doing? 

The solution is easy, right click on the tab where the game is open and disable the site sound directly from the browser forever.

Bye bye settings 👋

• Like 2