Obtaining Gork (orc female from DarkLord)

Zafkiell

I was wondering if I am doing something wrong. I was winning againist Dark lord continuously over 30+ times but it doesn't give me Gork (the haramette from the special event) is it something like super rare to drop or do I need to do something else first?

Sadly it's all just luck.  I don't know how many times I fought him, but I've been running at least 20 fights a day and got him to drop for me yesterday (friday).  I was wondering the same thing last event, I never did get any of the event girl drops last month.  So yeah, all up to RNG.

il y a 16 minutes, Zafkiell a dit :

I was wondering if I am doing something wrong. I was winning againist Dark lord continuously over 30+ times but it doesn't give me Gork (the haramette from the special event) is it something like super rare to drop or do I need to do something else first?

il y a 9 minutes, Varnart a dit :

same here fought him over 50 times got mala though

30 and 50 times are low if you want to get her.

• Like 1

Event girls are from the previous system, where each fight had a (example) 0.1% drop chance. And each fight after that the same. The "regular" girls from the troll are in a different system where its easier to obtain them. A mere 50 can be your lucky number if you hit that 0.1% a single time. However it's more commonly known to at least fight 500-1000 times against it before you drop her. Even in the end you might not drop her after 5000 fights. That's the hard reality that the previous system had and how hard limit girls are in this game.

• Like 3

It's anegdotal of course (I have a test sample of one) but so far I managed to get all droppable event girls before 14 days runned out. Optimally you can pull off 80 battles ever day (24 hours - 10 battles every 3 hours). That is, if you don't sleep and don't have to go to work (or school). More realistic is 30-40 battles a day. It took me under 24 hours to ges Mala (I was very lucky) an than the next 5 days to get Gork. That's roughly 200 battles. Keep at it - they will drop eventually.

4 hours ago, S323P385 said:

Holy cr*p, my luckiest boss battle streak ever! I've been battling Dark Lord since the first day of the event (after getting Mala from Gruntt) and just got Gork. Switched immediately to Silvanus and got Titania on the very next try! Whee!

I think that is more since you have been farming bosses without a drop since event girls are not included so it increases your chance of getting a boss girl i just kelina off donation after switching from dark lord.

im still on level 5 for haven't gotten abrael yet, but im about too, may stop there and farm dark lord and grutt and edwarda, got all 3 from ninja spy, but kinda wish I didn't have solovieg, shes horrible, all that money and time poured into her and she isn't even 1000 per collection, and yes I know she is over 1000 per hour, no need to point that out to me

7 hours ago, S323P385 said:

Holy cr*p, my luckiest boss battle streak ever! I've been battling Dark Lord since the first day of the event (after getting Mala from Gruntt) and just got Gork. Switched immediately to Silvanus and got Titania on the very next try! Whee!

Great!!!  Thanks for the encouraging post!