Prizes after you have collected all the official prizes.

SpinelesS

It seems that almost every competition you can repeat after you gain the Original prizes rewards you with an affection item.

That's always seemed to me to be a terrible prize. Could we change it to something else?

Just a suggestion, but how about:

Free Restock Ticket.

Allows you to restock a section of the store once without paying 42 Kobans.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I have no idea what this is referring to? I'm not sure which competitions you're referring to, because the closest thing to competitions I can think of are contests (obviously no end to original prizes) and Seasons, which has clearly defined prizes that noone managed to finish off last month.

• Sad 1

Just a guess based on the statement

1 hour ago, SpinelesS said:

after you gain the Original prizes rewards you with an affection item.

that he is referring to the new Club Champion competition. A free market refill is certaily worth more than any single item. Like I said, it's just a guess on my part.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I have no idea what this is referring to? I'm not sure which competitions you're referring to, because the closest thing to competitions I can think of are contests (obviously no end to original prizes) and Seasons, which has clearly defined prizes that noone managed to finish off last month.

Mostly Club Champion at the moment, but it used to be the same with all Champions before they switched to kisses. It generally seems to be the go to whenever anything repeatable runs out of prizes and I have always felt it was a terrible reward (even hate it when they add affection items to bosses for some events)

Pretty weird indeed.

@SpinelesS For most people to know what you're talking about, it would help a lot if you could familiarize yourself with the official or commonly used terminology before posting a suggestion. I realize you might play in a different language and re-translate the translations you're used to, here, but you can change your settings to English for two minutes and see how the thing you're posting about is actually called in the EN version of the game. Nothing is called a "competition" (although that's the FR version's term for "contests", but it's clearly not what you're referring to here)

I kinda like the affection gifts because you just need to spend 1 ticket to get it but i do want free market restocking obs as well and we could earn from mythic pachinko or place of power or seasons or from sothing else. 

I made a new thread specifically for market restocking orbs as well as a poll on it to see who is interrested in it and who is not. This way kinkoid will know if this is something the players wants in advance. If want to please place your vote or add your own suggestion in a quote.