Where is my victory star for the club champion?

Liu K.

For some reason, my club champion star doesn't appear during the 15 minute resting period or the 24 hour resting period. It's always annoyed me but today I found out a club mate of mine always has his star appearing. We're both playing on desktop and using Chrome as our browser. The screenshots are after challenging the club champion and waiting during the 15 minute waiting period. These screens appear after we both hit our respective "Clubs" buttons from the Town screen. The only difference is I have the girl and he doesn't. First screenshot is mine.

Second screenshot is my clubmate's.

clubchampion3.png

clubchampion5.png

10 hours ago, ThePachinkoMaster said:

I, the first screenshot, have a platinum card. He, the second screenshot, has a silver card.

Do you or he knows the HH++ script? 

Because for me it looks like he is using it.

(And I have no idea what you mean with "victory star" - if this is still a thing, please try to explain with a better screen shot - I see neither nor a thing I would name victory star)

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

My club mate just tried turning off the HH++ script and then he had the same problem I'm having. That resolves this case. Now I would like to request that the star be made available at all times to all users, not just those who use the HH++ script. Thanks for looking into things for me everyone!