Survey don't work correctly

SuperNudel

Same problem.

Also, I want to add. This question on the page 2 is very interesting:

How did you find this event compared to the Cozy Winter event? 
  • I liked this event as much as the previous one
  • I preferred the Office Dalliances event

There's no option to say that you preferred the previous event. And there's no option to say that you disliked both, which I did.

So we get a very one-sided question with two options basically : "I liked it" and "I liked it very much". What's even the point of asking then? It's skewed heavily to one side which they want us to say. If that's how they always get the feedback no surprise that they think we want one-star girls and I guess the question about them would look similar. Something like:

How did you find the addition of one star girl to the harem?

• It's amazing!
  • I love it very much!
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bomba said:

How did you find the addition of one star girl to the harem?

• It's amazing!
  • I love it very much!

How do you feel about one star girls?

• I like that they are easy to get.
  • I like how they balanced out mythic girls.
  • I like them but I want more mythic girls that are harder to get.
  • I like quality artwork.

Edited by HentaiHero
  • Haha 6

Yeah, the bug is widespread (maybe global, I have yet to see confirmation of anyone not getting stuck on the PoA page yet). I'll check on Discord if there are news, it's likely already reported, but since Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends, I wouldn't expect the survey to get fixed before Monday.

As for the classic event question, I'm wondering if it's not a glitch as well, because that same question was already present in the past few monthly surveys, and it did have a third option to say your preferred the previous event. It would be pretty weird to remove that option now, so I doubt it's intended.

Edit: Nothing specific found on Discord either. I messaged @Noacc about those issues, but as mentioned above, don't expect a response during the weekend.

Edited by DvDivXXX

5 hours ago, Bomba said:

And there's no option to say that you disliked both, which I did.

There already is: it's "I liked both events equally" (or similar, I don't remember the exact phrasing). The goal of the question is to compare the two events, not to evaluate each event individually. So only three options really count for that: "I liked A more than B", "B more than A" and "same difference". Whether you loved, hated or was just as indifferent to both events, you end up in the same control group for the question "which one did you prefer": neither.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

There already is: it's "I liked both events equally" (or similar, I don't remember the exact phrasing). The goal of the question is to compare the two events, not to evaluate each event individually. So only three options really count for that: "I liked A more than B", "B more than A" and "same difference". Whether you loved, hated or was just as indifferent to both events, you end up in the same control group for the question "which one did you prefer": neither.

Well yeah, that could be viewed like that, I know that. But you see, I was complaining. And Kinkoid are not well known for using the common sense and normal logic for topics like this one. So the absence of the "dislike" option was an easy target here. Still, I hope you agree that they're missing an option "I liked the previous event more" which was there before and concludes the three options you've provided yourself.

• Like 1