Mythic days again?

Zenni

hace 1 minuto, 007V dijo:

Wait, isn't that supposed to be once a month? Creators earned too little money or what? O.o

dont ask me.... my brain is in a coma right now... im a charm player and i was about to go for Matcha because i really want her....and i was thinking that in a moth i could gather enought kobans to get the mythic charm girl in April 😱

Were there any technical problems on Friday? I honestly didn't feel anything, no problems. I don't know, but I feel like the creators are looking for money wherever they go. Especially that 65k of shards were left from the previous event (I collected some of them myself at that time, but not much).

I must admit that for a second when i saw the banner my heart skipped a beat. Then i saw that it was for Matcha again, and i was relieved. 

This is a good thing for both: KK and the players. Making happy the ones who wanted her and making happy KK with some money, is a win win.

The only "sad" note is that i feel a bit bad. I had to say no to her once and now i have to do it again XD