Harem Scrollbar to small.

X-Tandem-X

Could the scrollbar be made a bit wider please or into a silhouette of bunny it's hard to click hold on it with the mouse curser. The scroll wheel's ok but slow going when you have hundreds of girls to scroll down and adjusting it over 2 makes it scroll to fast. Same for the scrollbar in Leagues. I always have to use the market as a short cut to get to the newest girl at the bottom of my harem.

Screenshot 2021-03-10 135225.png

Edited by Nav-Dog2004
Removed spoiler picture
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Nav-Dog2004 said:

Could the scrollbar be made a bit wider please it's hard to click hold on it with the mouse curser on a pc. The mouse scroll wheel's ok but slow going when you have hundreds of girls to scroll down. Same for Leagues.

[...]

Do you know you can have grid view instead of list vie in harem? on PC that makes4 girls per line instead of one.

That does not change the style choice, just makes harem more compact.

19 hours ago, windia said:

Do you know you can have grid view instead of list vie in harem? on PC that makes4 girls per line instead of one.

Still it's hard to see the little stack of cash as we scroll. Even Ctrl + doesn't work. If the boxes blinked or were out lined in blue that would work better to find them as we scroll or phone swipe.

Edited by Slynia
Removed spoiler picture again
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, windia said:

Dude, i have grid view and even with that it takes over minute to scroll all the way down because i have over 300 girls and grid only shows 16 at a time. The scroll bar needs to be 10 times thicker then what is now. 

• Like 2