Platinum card also cover 10x Club champion fights for free

Reddinkill

8 hours ago, Reddinkill said:

I know that this is an new Feature to the game with the champion fights in the clubs.

But shoud the Platinum card not also cover the 10x fights like it does in Champions? Atm it does not. Imo it shoud.

You mean, this highlighted part that is at least relevant for "normal champions" does not apply to club champions. And you know it because you currently have a platinum card and need to pay kobans for it? Yes, it sounds fishy that it is excluded.

image.png.a2d00d0128e30f7610b2c40ef652ce31.png

Edited by windia

1 hour ago, windia said:

You mean, this highlighted part that is at least relevant for "normal champions" does not apply to club champions. And you know it because you currently have a platinum card and need to pay kobans for it? Yes, it sounds fishy that it is excluded.

image.png.a2d00d0128e30f7610b2c40ef652ce31.png

Thats it. You are right on the money there.

It's also a rather direct... misstatement on their part.  From the announcement of Club Champions:

-----

Challenging and fighting Champions happens with the same game play as in Sex Champions:

• The champion generates 5 poses;
  • The Champion has his template with Battle Attributes;
  • The Champion has a Girl/Guy assigned to him as his team;
  • All the rules in this fight are exactly the same as with single player Champion fights!

-----

So... Yeah... That.

Note that the emphasis and formatting is THEIRS, not mine.

Edited by Aiken
clarification

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 2:33 AM, burnfire said:

Just got a platinum card. Apparently the free skip for champion performances does not apply to club champions. Is that the intended mechanic or is it a bug?

Playing in nutaku/Harem Heroes.

I have never found any official statement about it. 

So feel free to open a support ticket (settings-> support) and share your answer in the forum.

I just was surprised that you found this thread quicker than this: 

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 2:33 AM, burnfire said:

Just got a platinum card.

Good for you. Please read the rules and my incoming warning on your profile page. Don't necro dead threads. I've moved your bump to a more recent and relevant topic. If you have more noob questions in the future, post them in QA Questions Answers instead.

Oh and short answer: no, it doesn't work for CC. And yes, it's intended.

@windia I was going to simply warn the guy and remove the necro, but when I saw your reply to him I decided to go for a merge instead. I already had to destroy a good post of yours yesterday as collateral damage for the thread you posted in needing nukes more than it needed your diplomatic approach. So I spared this one. ^^ Thanks for your efforts.

• Thanks 1