Error (Err HH_1 error) megathread

Bomba

"Hey there buddy. Did you also get an error (Err HH_1 error) ? Well, not to worry, I've got you!
This topic is made specifically for this infuriating error. It makes the access to the game impossible. And there's no way to fix it. Cool, right? Yeah, I also think it's not cool. That's why I made this topic. To show Kinkoid(developers of this game, duh) how much of the problem it is.
So please, share with us how you got this error and how much does it screw you up."

Now onto the actual topic.
Here we're talking about an error (Err HH_1 error). This how it looks like:

3.jpg.83d72cec33207bfd87d82fac3a6a5202.jpg

What leads to this error?
Any activity that requires multiple clicks in a row might trigger it. If you're collecting money in a harem, if you're upgrading you stats in the market, things like that.

What happens after you get that error?
You get another error (500 Internal Server Error) which blocks your access to the game completely. And this is how it looks like:

5.thumb.jpg.6c0e784e5374cc2923f4d9c36ce91248.jpg

A blank page with an error instead of the game.

And here's the kicker. You can't get rid of this error with normal methods - clearing cache and reloading doesn't help.

So, I'm starting this thread to gather information on this and raise Kinkoid's awareness about this issue.

• Like 2

Here's how I get this error.
When I try to collect money in a harem the game slows down until it finally stops responding and returns an error. And I know about it for quite some time.
Here's the screenshot from June 22nd, 2020:

1-1.thumb.jpg.def9172102cc28a2ae895d46a6cd94a1.jpg

Here's the screenshot from today, March 20th, 2021:

2.thumb.jpg.d4f20de54b334fd9749b9cf496c4c52d.jpg

After that whenever I try to do anything it returns another error: (500 Internal Server Error).

5.thumb.jpg.1d4fedc78167f053574fc275fa46a21b.jpg

Long ago, when we had only x1 upgrade stats button in the market this error was quite a common occurrence. Now it's back.

9 hours ago, jelom said:

a) waiting an hour and your IP will be unblocked.

An hour? Are you sure? It kinda falls in line with what I saw in the other thread, but I remember that it took quite a few hours the last time it was a mass issue.

the other thread:

9 hours ago, jelom said:

b) using a VPN to change your IP if you are in a hurry

Yeah, that's what I suggested in the other thread. But again, I'm not sure that's a "legal" advice, so I don't know if it should be recommended like that. Kinkoid is kinda vague about what's allowed and what's not. And technically, even adblocker is considered a third-party program by them and they ban for the use of those third-party programs. So there's that.

I would rather point out this issue to them and add all those solutions after they give an answer that they don't see any problem. Which is what happened with switching background during Orgy Days, sadly.

I experienced this last night as well, for the first time in I don't even know how many months. Apparently, many players also did. I have at least one club mate who triggered it by collecting cash from their harem as you described. But in my case, and likely most cases over the past 24 hours, it was due to having to make millions of clicks to sell items while trying to dodge the unnecessary popup that tells you "hey! you just sold an item for the contest? well, let me tell you, this counts for the contest!". ^^

It's important to note that this happens automatically, and this is most likely some kind of preventive measure against DDos, bots, that sort of thing. The fact that it can easily block a player for using the game as intended (and during contests or other tasks that require a lot of clicks, encouraged) is a technical issue. It would be right out of a Kafka novel if anyone ended up banned by human Kinkoid staff over this, and/or basic workarounds like using a VPN to still be able to play the game despite this technical issue on Kinkoid's server side.

People are getting paranoid over those things lately, it seems. You'll never get banned for using an adblocker, incognito mode or any other basic stuff that has more to do with you using the Internet in general than playing this game in particular. But I can absolutely relate to a better safe than sorry approach, especially in a long-term game like HH. In that same line of thought, over the past few days there were some... I'm not even sure how to qualify this, let's say some chat (although it's mostly memes, childish gifs and insult contests) on the official EN Discord about the current version of the famous and famously allowed HH++ script suddenly no longer being okay according to a select few. I'm liaising with @Noacc to get this clarified and officially confirmed either way soon. But let's just say that banning half of the active player base for using a community-driven QoL tool that essentially makes up for unfinished, impractical and/or standard UI features that the devs never got around to fixing or implementing doesn't sound like it would be a good or even a plausible move. If devs did ever find anything problematic in there, then they would let @Tom208 (the current script maintainer and publisher) know, and he would simply update it accordingly.

Anyways, yes it's pretty ironic that a game that requires you to click like a madman fairly regularly also blocks you for doing so. So that's something worth raising for sure, and you've done a good job of that in this thread. Thanks.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

People are getting paranoid over those things lately, it seems. You'll never get banned for using an adblocker, incognito mode or any other basic stuff that has more to do with you using the Internet in general than playing this game in particular. But I can absolutely relate to a better safe than sorry approach, especially in a long-term game like HH. In that same line of thought, over the past few days there were some... I'm not even sure how to qualify this, let's say some chat (although it's mostly memes, childish gifs and insult contests) on the official EN Discord about the current version of the famous and famously allowed HH++ script suddenly no longer being okay according to a select few. I'm liaising with @Noacc to get this clarified and officially confirmed either way soon. But let's just say that banning half of the active player base for using a community-driven QoL tool that essentially makes up for unfinished, impractical and/or standard UI features that the devs never got around to fixing or implementing doesn't sound like it would be a good or even a plausible move. If devs did ever find anything problematic in there, then they would let @Tom208 (the current script maintainer and publisher) know, and he would simply update it accordingly.

Well, yeah, that would be ridiculous. But the thing is, recently there was a wave of bans, which Kinkoid initiated, targeted at players who use third-party programs. And yeah, that sounds like a good things, until you realize that the third party programs by their own definition include both Tom208's script and adblocker. It would be ridiculous to ban every player, but that leaves them a window for targeted bans, which isn't a great thing. It's probably will be alright, but it's better to have their official position.

I agree that the main point here is an outdated UI. Upgrading it will solve a lot of problems. But that's like an overhaul of the whole game, which I doubt they will do any time soon. So that's a bit too much to ask. So we're working with what we have here. Which is basically updating each part of gameplay that causes the problem. Changing harem page in a way that it doesn't overload anything. Changing market page, where you can sell stuff easily. That sort of thing.

I'll update the first post with more info later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1