It doesnt give me maika

DestroyedMan

I have completed 12 out of 14 halloween missions so far but it seems that I still cannot get maika, the new girl, to join my harem.My account name is DestroyedMan and I play on the original hentai heroes website.

[You won't obtain the Daily Mission girl on the day you obtain 12/14. The girl will be rewarded during the reset on day 14 if you have 12/14 at that point. You can still obtain 12/14 on that day aswell to obtain the girl still.]

Edited by Shidou

In every event someone says they didn't get the event girl.  Then someone else in every possible forum. And the response is the same:

So why not provide a little pop message when the counter x/12 reaches 12/12?

Just some little "Congratulations sexy player! On the final day, you will receive -this reward-".

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DestroyedMan said:

that's the reason I didn't know.

You are cool.  I feel the same.  I going like Monday is coming.  Is it Monday?  Why not Sunday!!  heheehee.  Can't come fast enough.  Hey, did you know there is a separate Halloween event planned?  Last week of the month!!  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, brassygirl said:

In every event someone says they didn't get the event girl.  Then someone else in every possible forum. And the response is the same:

So why not provide a little pop message when the counter x/12 reaches 12/12?

Just some little "Congratulations sexy player! On the final day, you will receive -this reward-".

that's a great idea brassy