Any Tips / Tricks for Newbie?

Yujang

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here and just played this game about 2 days ago. 

Im pretty much interested playing the game so far, and still trying learn and adapt with the game mechanism.

So.. as the tittle said, is there any tips or tricks that you guys (Vetaran) can share?

currently there's something that there's going on my mind like :

1.) What's the priority? MC item or stats upgrade / Girls Exp or Affinity?

2.) Should we buy items from Market or Great pachinko?

3.) What lv gap should we change our Item? (ex : changing item every 3 - 5 - 10 lv?)

4.) Best way to spent gold / chips for F2P? like... panchinko.. but what pachinko? Event / Epic / Mythic ?

5.) Etc

Currently since i didn't fully grasp about the game, didn't upgrade most of the Item / Girl except for Bunny.

Then again if you guys have some spare time, i would really appriciate it if you guys can share some of your knowledge.

Edited by Yujang
Wrong referenfes

@Yujang Welcome to the game and the forum!

Some other players also asked questions and these are a bit spread over the forum.

Maybe you try the Q&A section first.

For starters you might start here, maybe I search any further and edit this post:

and some things about naming: 

and when you arrived at lvl300-400:

and last but not least the wiki:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes

Edited by windia
  • Like 7

A few advices form a veteran player:

- This is a game of patience, so you don't need to rush. With enough time you will get a lot of girls. you just have to connect three or four times a day to do most activities.

- During the first month, don't use your kobans until you get the grasp of the game, and then for anything except recharging combativity for fighting villains or doing 10x Epic Pachinko. But better use orbs from PoP. Don't do Event Pachinko

- Do all your daily activities: Missions for XP, Places of Power for free resources.

- Season: don't recharge kisses, just battle the opponents without fear of losing, it will level by itself and you will advance tiers.

- Tower of fame: For your combat team upgrade a starter or common (they are cheaper than legendaries) 5 star girl of your class and use her as alpha, same for beta and omega girls after that, use the gear you will get from pachinko and use some boosters that you will get from your free pachinko orbs. Never use jujubes.

- Market, try to upgrade your stats, and buy books and affection items to upgrade and uplevel the girls in your battle team. Initially you won't have enough money, so you cannot attend all. Sell unused gear in the market to get cash.

- Adventure, it will slow down later, but don't recharge energy, use only the natural regeneration.

About your questions:

1) Priority, your alpha girl max affection and max XP, ideally your beta girl too. Your character stats, first the one for your especiality.

2) Buying. try to buy books and affection in market to upgrade and uplevel girls, also upgrade your MC stats if possible. For pachinko you will have free GPx10 orbs from PoP.

3) Changing gear, at first you will gain levels very fast, try to upgrade them when you gain over 5% stats.

4) Kobans (gold). Only for combativity and Epic Pachinko x 10, but initially reserve them.

• Like 9

I think it is also important to say that mythic days and legendary days events are not for new players. They will only cause you frustration. They require a lot of refills. The best events for you will be orgy days (5 day revival event) and classic events (the currently running event, 9 days at the start of the month.) 

I also haven't seen it directly mentioned, but completing every mission on a day gives you a koban bonus.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, windia said:

try the Q&A section first.

Indeed.

@Yujang That's the first and most important tip you'll get for positive interactions as a noob on this forum. Post your noob questions in this here sub-forum and nowhere else, please. I've moved this one for you.

Also, you've really overdone it with the tags, there. I'll remove some, this is useless. Cheers and welcome aboard. I see you're in good hands in terms of advice already and I gave a pint of blood this morning, so I'll go get some rest.

• Like 3

@windiaThanks a lot for the references, that helps most of my problem.

@jelom Thanks for the tips and answering my question, i'll keep that in mind.

PoP stand as "Place Of Power" right? i think it's still a long way to go for me since i've just started,

and speaking of which should i use Orb once i got them? or stack em?

@Chthugha Thanks for the tips. I haven't roll any pachinko yet with kobans so it saved me a lot.

I did notice we get free kobans after completing all the daily quest on the second day, and since i just started

i didn't really learn about events yet, just learning some basics. You said Orgy days and Classic Event are the recommended event right?

How do we know what event currently on going tho?

@DvDivXXX Sorry to trouble you, and thanks for the advices. I'll keep them in mind in the future, and...

have a nice rest.

• Like 3

Every month:

1st event: 9 days long --> classical event. Starts the 1st of each month.

2nd event: 2 days long --> mythic days. Runs somewhere during a classical event simultaneously.

3rd event: 2 days long --> new one. No further information about it. Seems to run simultaneously with other events as well.

4th event: 4 days long --> epic days or legendary days. They alternate.

5th event: 5 days long --> orgy days. Revival event of past classical events of previous years.

6th event: 4 days long --> legendary contests.

7th event: 6 days long --> Path of Attraction. Last event of the month.

• Like 1

@Chthugha@windia ah.. i see, found the calendar but didn't really get the meaning of the "(number) Event Days" on it, this helps alot.

By the way, i just got my first epic girl but she only got 3*, is she better than 5* star common / starting girl ?

and is it worth to level her up even thought her main stat isn't what i used?  (I'm HC, she's CH)

got some 1.5k Exp book and bunch of Affinity (Lack of Ymens tho).

Edited by Yujang
typo
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yujang said:

@Chthugha@windia ah.. i see, found the calendar but didn't really get the meaning of the "(number) Event Days" on it, this helps alot.

By the way, i just got my first epic girl but she only got 3*, is she better than 5* star common / starting girl ?

and is it worth to level her up even thought her main stat isn't what i used?  (I'm HC, she's CH)

got some 5k Exp book and bunch of Affinity (Lack of Ymens tho).

short answer: no.

long answer: a 3star epic is not better then a 5 star common - wait for a 5star legendary. She would be much more expensive, yet lasts longer. And for beginners: level her only if she is your class.

longer answer: you already have PoPs available? invest in legendaries later as long as you have common/rare ones to give gifts&books, then go with epics and then with legendary. Because they cost a lot (see wiki) and the PoP only asks for pure attack power.

PS: yes, the calender for current month tries to keep some mysteries. Yet there are not so much, especially since LC are listed. So for names you might travel back to previous months^^

Edited by windia
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, windia said:

shot answer: no.

long answer: a 3star epic is not better then a 5 star common - wait for a 5star legendary. She would be much more expensive, yet lasts longer. And for beginners: level her only if she is your class.

longer answer: you already have PoPs available? invest in legendaries later as long as you have common/rare ones to give gifts&books, then go with epics and then with legendary. Because the cost a lot (see wiki) and the PoP only asks for pure attack power.

Ah.. alrgiht then, and yes i've done PoP yesterday, i'll keep my resources for when i get Legendary then.

Thanks for the info.

11 hours ago, Yujang said:

got some 1.5k Exp book and bunch of Affinity (Lack of Ymens tho).

The best way to earn Yemens is against Sex Champions. Link to how it works https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Sex-Champions

11 hours ago, Yujang said:

Ah.. alrgiht then, and yes i've done PoP yesterday, i'll keep my resources for when i get Legendary then.

Thanks for the info.

To start you would be better of levelling Bunny and Ankyo for your battle team as they are both HC and 5 star. Being common they are cheaper the level. Try to keep them same level as yourself and increase there star level as high as you can. Then as you get better girls you can replace them.

Only use affection gifts on girls you intend to put in your battle team. At the start you won't be able to afford many so need to use them wisely.

Experience books should be used as you get them to level all girls as the total level of all your girls helps your ego score so you are harder to defeat in battles.

Link to the Wiki pages https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2021 at 12:28 AM, Incubys said:

The best way to earn Yemens is against Sex Champions. Link to how it works https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Sex-Champions

To start you would be better of levelling Bunny and Ankyo for your battle team as they are both HC and 5 star. Being common they are cheaper the level. Try to keep them same level as yourself and increase there star level as high as you can. Then as you get better girls you can replace them.

Only use affection gifts on girls you intend to put in your battle team. At the start you won't be able to afford many so need to use them wisely.

Experience books should be used as you get them to level all girls as the total level of all your girls helps your ego score so you are harder to defeat in battles.

Link to the Wiki pages https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/

Thanks for the tips, i just unlocked Champion yesterday at lv.80, i could see it gives a lot of ymens especially if your girl are strong enough, the first stage took me 6 ticket which is... A lot i guess?? 

For girl exp im stacking some for when its needed at "Contest", but.. yeah.. trying to lv up all my girl slowly.. lacks a lot for PoP and Champion.

Anyway, i've got a question.

Today i found there's multiple events at PoP, is it better to split the girl so i can get all the reward but longer to finish or is it better to focus on 1 event only but faster to complete?

6 tickets is good for one stage, but they do get progressively harder. You can either stick to first champion or push on to fourth, as these have a chance to reward a 3* or 5* HC girl. As a comparison as Lvl 309 I take between 30-40 tickets to complete a stage on the 6th champion trying for the 5* CH girl.

storing books for contests is a good idea which a lot of players do. Levelling girls is a long process, I've only just got all my girls to level 200, slowly pushing for 250 next. I find levelling girls evenly helps with champions. Less chance of powerful girls unless one of your battle team appears, but no really weak girls so should compete better.

For PoP it would depend on what you need at the time. For me I prioritise tickets so I can compete for Club and Solo champions. I'm lucky that I can normally do all 9 in 7 hours, due to having more girls. I guess it would come down to the temporary PoPs it gives you. The other consideration would be can you log in every 7 hours to collect ? If you need a certain resources (tickets) and you only have one PoP available target it as quickly as possible. If there are several and you may not be able to log on in 7 hours (over night / worling) then spread your girls a little.

Have you looked at joining a club yet ? As clubs develop they gain bonus for all members which can improve things like yemens gained, experiences gain, or even increase your HC and harmony totals.

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Incubys said:

6 tickets is good for one stage, but they do get progressively harder. You can either stick to first champion or push on to fourth, as these have a chance to reward a 3* or 5* HC girl. As a comparison as Lvl 309 I take between 30-40 tickets to complete a stage on the 6th champion trying for the 5* CH girl.

storing books for contests is a good idea which a lot of players do. Levelling girls is a long process, I've only just got all my girls to level 200, slowly pushing for 250 next. I find levelling girls evenly helps with champions. Less chance of powerful girls unless one of your battle team appears, but no really weak girls so should compete better.

For PoP it would depend on what you need at the time. For me I prioritise tickets so I can compete for Club and Solo champions. I'm lucky that I can normally do all 9 in 7 hours, due to having more girls. I guess it would come down to the temporary PoPs it gives you. The other consideration would be can you log in every 7 hours to collect ? If you need a certain resources (tickets) and you only have one PoP available target it as quickly as possible. If there are several and you may not be able to log on in 7 hours (over night / worling) then spread your girls a little.

Have you looked at joining a club yet ? As clubs develop they gain bonus for all members which can improve things like yemens gained, experiences gain, or even increase your HC and harmony totals.

Seeing that comparison i think ill just stay on the lower stage from now. 

Could finish 9 for only 7 hour.. guess you're pretty much on the end-game i see. I could only do 1 for 12h rightnow. So... Splitting the force might take... Idk.. 2-3 days each events?

I haven't join any club yet, still trying my luck with the "request" to join a club. But if tomorrow still no response i'll try to join any free to join club i guess.

First Champion is good for you, as you could get a HC girl with a little luck.

oh no I'm far from end from end game. Middle at best. To some I'm a noob ! lol If one is taking 12 hours then definitely just target the one offering the resource you need most. As your harem grows you will be able to fight more PoPs at once. I think the three constant PoPs take less power to defeat then the temporary ones, but they give you randon drops rather the a specific one like tickets / orbs / kobans.

If you join a club which isn't right for you, you don't have to leave it to look for another. Go to (T)ower (o)f (F)ame, click Clubs to see the club list and look for a better one.

Good luck

• Like 1

@Yujang:

• when you can do 1 Pop every 7 hours and 2 Pop every 24 hours - i would probably go with one and see how much girls are left for the second and take these rewards as bonus.
  • and as you are HC, I would go to 4th Champion, because there you get a very good 5star legendary HC girl. It will take time to upgrade.
    • yet to save some time in PoA, I recommend to have more champions unlocked then only 1.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, windia said:

@Yujang:

• when you can do 1 Pop every 7 hours and 2 Pop every 24 hours - i would probably go with one and see how much girls are left for the second and take these rewards as bonus.
  • and as you are HC, I would go to 4th Champion, because there you get a very good 5star legendary HC girl. It will take time to upgrade.
    • yet to save some time in PoA, I recommend to have more champions unlocked then only 1.

That's a good point, and if you have enough tickets you could battle Champion 1 & 4 at the same time. Would certainly bring in needed yemens for buying books & gifts

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Incubys said:

That's a good point, and if you have enough tickets you could battle Champion 1 & 4 at the same time. Would certainly bring in needed yemens for buying books & gifts

ehm, well, you need to go "through" champion 1 and 2 and 3 before you can start fighting 4...

3 minutes ago, windia said:

ehm, well, you need to go "through" champion 1 and 2 and 3 before you can start fighting 4...

Maybe you didn't read my previous post, where I'd already explained you need to work up to through the champions ?

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, windia said:

@Yujang:

13 hours ago, Incubys said:

Thanks for the info, i'll try to build up the girls slowly.