Do all club members get shards from the club champion?

Pakk

It is indeed better to let more people hit the champion. The amount of shards available is different for each person, and the range is determined both by how much impression that individual did, and how many people in total have hit the champion.

There's not a preset total of shards that get spread out between each participating player. Taking a bit longer in order to ensure more people hit it is better for everyone involved.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, winter5567 said:

I am in an inactive club but I cleared it alone but only got 4 shards is the drop rate mostly determined by the number of members that hit rather than impression

It's random, any numbe between the possible range. So if your range was, for example 1-40 for soloing it, you were simply unlucky. NO one else got anything if they didn't hit at least once.

Also, the more people hit, even once, the more your maximum range rises. 

In short, find an active club.

15 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

It's random, any numbe between the possible range. So if your range was, for example 1-40 for soloing it, you were simply unlucky. NO one else got anything if they didn't hit at least once.

Also, the more people hit, even once, the more your maximum range rises. 

In short, find an active club.

I wish I knew this earlier

Edited by winter5567

@winter5567 If you are the only active player in your club then you should change club inmediately, if not, then wait for at least 10 players of the club to make at least one battle against the club champion before finishing him, but if there aren't even 10 active players in your club then your best option is to change club

• Like 3