[ 06-May-21 ] Kinky Cumpetition #3 - Discussion

Some Kinky Poll Title  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Abrael

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Hi guys,

How many Kobans does normally one need to spend on this event?

So far I've done 153 Leagues fights and around 65 Season fights. I've invested about 1500 Kobans and am at 75 attraction. However I'm running out of fights that I can win. I guess that the last 25 attraction will cost me about 2500-3000 Kobans, which seems a lot to me for a 3 star legendary character.

The same happened with the previous two events. Once I get around 70 attraction I start to run out of opponents I can handle, requiring a lot of Kobans for the last bit of attraction.

Update: Well apparently I was worried too soon as this morning the attraction drops had increased to about 1 attraction every two season battles. With only two refills I made the last 25 attraction.

Edited by ZwartWit
Update
  • Like 1

Here are my final numbers for this Kinky Cumpetition #3

Seasons: Till I got the girl: 128 battles. Girl, 57 drops, 57 shards, books 71, of which 9 epic, no legendaries. After the girl: 17 battles, 17 books, of which 4 epic.

League: Till I got the girl: 148 battles. Girl 17 drops, 44 shards, affection items 131, of which 12 epic, 1 legendary. After the girl: 26 battles, 26 gifts, of which 4 epic.

Shard drop %   in seasons: 44,5%   in league: 11,5%

epic drop %  in seasons: 14,7%   in league: 10,2%

• Like 4

24 shards on 24 (1-drops) on Seasons.

22 shards on 11 (1-4 drops) on Leagues (including 6 (1-drops), so yeah rising the minimum on these ones would be nice, given the lower drop rate).

For a total of 46 shards.

• Like 1

I had 8 shard drops in Season and 1 in League (all single shards) before the HCL port thing got fixed. Didn't count those.

Season: 043 rare books, 09 epic books and 00 legendary books in 52 wins.
League: 069 rare gifts, 10 epic gifts and 00 legendary gifts in 79 wins.

• Like 5