What do the epic days bring me?

gluddukat

i just assume, that's a real question, not some venting. ED brings you EP-perma-girls for a cheaper price, between 550-600 nubans (3300-3600 kobans) for a girl in average, so you save around 30-35% to getting them from EP spins

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2

Classic Event bring new girls, with better drop range than epic days. They aren't put into the Epic Pachinko so the only way to get them afterwards is waiting for them to appear in Mythic Pachinko (which is a stretch) o waiting for...

Orgy Days bring the girls from previous Classic Events that appeared during the same month in a previous years. So, next Orgy Days will bring the girls from the May Classic Events from 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017. This is the event that has the best drop range too, so unless you're very advanced in the game and have 500+ girls it's the event you should concentrate your koban usage (as far as getting more girls from them).

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, gluddukat said:

During orgy days or Classic, I was able to get all the girls for 100 to 200 combats. Now I've used 300 Combats on Jenna and I'm only at 75%. 

Epic days gives only 1-5 shards per drop. At 10% estimated drop rate, the expected average of battles per girl is around 333. But remember that the variance from RNG can add or substract easily 100 battles to this.

Classic event has shard range of 2-8, thus around 200 battles on average, and orgy days has 1-12, thus around 153 battles on average

Edited by jelom
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, gluddukat said:

What exactly will the epic days bring?

During orgy days or Classic, I was able to get all the girls for 100 to 200 combats. Now I've used 300 Combats on Jenna and I'm only at 75%. 

I don't find the girls special either.

What does Epic Days offer (if you don´t get some lucky 100shard drops) ? : Pain. 

:P

• Like 3

Basically, it's shards for girls you may get later in Pachinko. If you've got some shard on one from aprior event, then you've got a real shot to get anew girl. Otherwise, it's purely incremental progress, with a shot at extra affection items if youget the girl in Pachinko.

• Like 1