Leagues

Rezy666

Just a suggestion as this section says, in the leagues you have the option to top up completely from 0 think it's about 189 to do it, would it bee possible to buy them in ones as well every now  and then it comes up a player a lot higher lol drops his stats down when bonus runs out etc I just want to get 1. 2. Or 3 goes against them not the whole 15, especially nearer the end when you know its going to lose against them. Hope this makes sense and rember please don't shoot the messenger lol

Screenshot_20210613-222137_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Rezy666
Add a pic
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Rezy666 said:

Just a suggestion as this section says, in the leagues you have the option to top up completely from 0 think it's about 189 to do it, would it bee possible to buy them in ones as well every now  and then it comes up a player a lot higher lol drops his stats down when bonus runs out etc I just want to get 1. 2. Or 3 goes against them not the whole 15, especially nearer the end when you know its going to lose against them. Hope this makes sense and rember please don't shoot the messenger lol

before spending what is there and then seeing someone else additionally dropped booster - I look ahead and see if a refill to 15 from e.g. 11 would help me. That way I pay only for 4 tokens.

nonetheless not a new thing as far as I remember - I simply doubt of any implementation. It was a big improvement some years ago that combativity could be bought "filling up to 20" and not only "20" regardless what I had left.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rezy666 said:

Hi I added a pic as to what I meant now I have to wait an hour for this its not quite worth it to buy 15 as I don't have that many more people I can beat now

You are very new to this game (and forum). Friendly advice: before you start suggesting changes to the game (let alone reporting "bugs", as in your previous thread that I've removed per your request), how about waiting until you know and understand how this game works first? Your screenshot tells us a lot more about how much you have yet to learn than it does show us a real problem or a useful suggestion.

This section is where I recommend you to spend most of your time here for now:

QA questions answers

@DvDivXXX

Thought a suggestions page was for that, surely it shouldn't matter how long you play a game a day, a week, 1 year or 10 years a suggestion is just that. good bad beautiful ugly its a suggestion is all. As far as the the bug report was a mistake that I realised as soon as I put up people do make mistakes, but I mean you no personal insult at all if you don't want any suggestions from new people to the game lock this part of the forum out until you've been a member fo a year or so, everyone starts from new at the beginning and if you can't make suggestions then why join a forum.

Edited by Rezy666
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 2

12 hours ago, Rezy666 said:

I mean you no personal insult at all

Me neither, but you misunderstood what I was trying to tell you. The fact that you're new and have a lot to learn, explore, discover, experiment, read and/or ask is perfectly normal and not a problem. The fact that you think it's not a waste of everyone's time for you to make suggestions at this point is.

I'll try a metaphor. Let's say you've heard about my band, and then you went on spotify or whatever and had a cursory listen at a couple of our songs' intros... Well, if you liked what you heard and would like to explore our music more, that's great news. On the other hand, if you contact us and give us suggestions on how you'd prefer us to write full songs, based on a couple of intros alone, then I'll ask you to maybe give our album a listen, or at least a couple of songs in their entirety before making random suggestions already.

Same principle apply here. You very clearly don't know what you're talking about (at least yet) when it comes to this game. Assuming you already know how to improve upon something you have only a vague and very incomplete idea of is a tidbit naive, to say the least (if not pretentious, but you don't give me that vibe).

12 hours ago, Rezy666 said:

if you can't make suggestions then why join a forum

To be a part of the community? Discuss? Share, exchange, ask, learn? Maybe have fun? You know, all of that stuff that a forum is about. If you're really only interested in making game suggestions, then this forum isn't the place for you (and, most likely, no forum is). You can send suggestion via the Google forms thingie, or via an in-game ticket if you'd like. The "Suggestion" section of the forum is for advanced suggestions from players who already know what they're talking about very well, and hopefully can elaborate and make specific, relevant points on how and why what they suggest would benefit the game itself, and the player base at large, not just what they think would be convenient for them right now.

I hope this helps.

Good luck, have fun with your refills in W3 leagues.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Me neither, but you misunderstood what I was trying to tell you. The fact that you're new and have a lot to learn, explore, discover, experiment, read and/or ask is perfectly normal and not a problem. The fact that you think it's not a waste of everyone's time for you to make suggestions at this point is.

I'll try a metaphor. Let's say you've heard about my band, and then you went on spotify or whatever and had a cursory listen at a couple of our songs' intros... Well, if you liked what you heard and would like to explore our music more, that's great news. On the other hand, if you contact us and give us suggestions on how you'd prefer us to write full songs, based on a couple of intros alone, then I'll ask you to maybe give our album a listen, or at least a couple of songs in their entirety before making random suggestions already.

Same principle apply here. You very clearly don't know what you're talking about (at least yet) when it comes to this game. Assuming you already know how to improve upon something you have only a vague and very incomplete idea of is a tidbit naive, to say the least (if not pretentious, but you don't give me that vibe).

To be a part of the community? Discuss? Share, exchange, ask, learn? Maybe have fun? You know, all of that stuff that a forum is about. If you're really only interested in making game suggestions, then this forum isn't the place for you (and, most likely, no forum is). You can send suggestion via the Google forms thingie, or via an in-game ticket if you'd like. The "Suggestion" section of the forum is for advanced suggestions from players who already know what they're talking about very well, and hopefully can elaborate and make specific, relevant points on how and why what they suggest would benefit the game itself, and the player base at large, not just what they think would be convenient for them right now.

I hope this helps.

Good luck, have fun with your refills in W3 leagues.

Again it seems to be taking things a bit out of context. I agree forums are for other things as well as suggestions,I am hoping to take part in things other than just suggestions, I don't know the full game properly and probably never will iv never been a game coder. Your part where you say  the "suggestion" section is for advanced users, my point being then as I said lock it out from us poor normals, as far as refils go I've used one I do belive in the league no point it lasts a week so why do the big refills all the time, it was a point I made not a demand to change, all I said was maybe it might benefit people to be able to buy one or two goes instead of taking the full top up, you don't have to be an expert to do this, if you do then state in the forum that it's for advanced players, don't belive in the q and a section that it says that. I will take a part in the forums and have fun but it's hard to hear that your not good enough to mention a thing in an open section, I know it wasn't personal and don't take it so. but  others might it's that time where its supposed to be PC or hide lol

Ok, ok, here's your user reply.

Expert players can spot bad gameplay on the fly, so they suggest you to indepth the game a bit more as you're far (I'm too) to fully understand the game. Being gentle people, they hinted you to  not spend your time into developing sneaky tricks, but being knowledgeable and learn that you should end that league around rank 20.

To do so, you can simply fight around 30 battles and stay put the whole time left. No need to purchase stuff for quick refills and rush and whatever: you'll win just 190 kobans by the league at rank 2 XD... You'll get 150 by daily missions...

Sexpert I is uncanny more harder than you think (I was fired back at my first attempt with natural scores 1k higher than yours at your same level) so spending kobans for 'quick refills' and rushing to first position is not exactly an hint of competence. And without competence, is hard that you can hint something to those that actually made the game and did over 1 billion of playtests.

Not speaking that, if you need it, you can spend 1 point out of 15, do a refill and voit-la, got your "just 1 point" refill. No need to restock when zeroed (is quite common to do so in Seasons).

Different case if you'd asked about. For example: is good to do quick refills on leagues? In such instance, probably you'll had a proper cool insight on topic.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I don't actually see it as a bad suggestion. I know it won't be implemented as I'm sure Kinkoid want as many kobans spent as possible to encourage people to buy more. In their place I'd be the same as it is a business. But when I'm not working and have time to check opponents more often it would be nice to be able to buy a variable amount.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Incubys said:

when I'm not working and have time to check opponents more often it would be nice to be able to buy a variable amount.

You know you can already do that, though? It's already been pointed out, but just in case: if you do check your opponents and need more than 15 tokens right now, but not 15 more either... well, you count how many you need (let's say 6 more for instance) and then you play 6 fights, you're now at 9/15 tokens and lo and behold! you can still press the button and buy exactly the 6 extra fights you need (going back to 15/15). It's not charged extra or anything either. So, there's that.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2021 at 12:33 PM, DvDivXXX said:

You know you can already do that, though? It's already been pointed out, but just in case: if you do check your opponents and need more than 15 tokens right now, but not 15 more either... well, you count how many you need (let's say 6 more for instance) and then you play 6 fights, you're now at 9/15 tokens and lo and behold! you can still press the button and buy exactly the 6 extra fights you need (going back to 15/15). It's not charged extra or anything either. So, there's that.

That would suppose that you left your battles at 15 permanently, which means you aren't regenerating battles. I tend to keep battles used up rather then at or around 15. I appreciate that means I can't "buy" just a few extra battles when needed rather then a full refill as you explained. But I'd rather keep battles low (as well as energy / combativity / kisses) just in case I can't log in unexpectedly and potentially lose regens. So an actual "buy less" option would be nice rather then just a manipulation of remaining battles as you've suggested, but in all honesty I won't lose any sleep over the fact it won't happen. It's just a game to pass the time.

4 hours ago, Incubys said:

I'd rather

Yeah, it's a game with strategic elements, especially long term and in resource management. For leagues, the two typical situations are:

1. You're in a low division, and you shouldn't spend a single koban on that ever;
  2. You're in D3, and scoring as many wins as possible (first) and then as many points as possible (second) is WAY more important than sparing a few kobans here and there by avoiding refills when you have an opportunity to score more wins/points.

Other situations include poor gameplay, as your own preference or the OP's preference. Changing something in the game to allow bad players to spend more kobans isn't irrelevant for Kinkoid, as a significant amount of profits come from poor gameplay and the excessive spending to compensate for it, but I don't think it's anywhere near a priority, nor should it.

Won't lose sleep over it either, and we are really done here. Full stop and thread closed.

• Like 2