Mythic items in shop filling HALF the slots

Helblin2

Yo!  Mother fuckers: what the fuck is going on?  That shit needs to be limited to ONE, maybe TWO slots - max.  Half my slots filled with mythic crap that I'm never going to buy is wack.  

Ultra-slow progression is down to a standstill if this shit keeps up.  What I'm going to do?  Finish the fucking story and drop the game.  Fuck around and find out.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Squirt42 said:

There is another thread with 80+ replies about this. Just talk to your club, cancel club card renewals and spread the word. Hit them in their pocketbook to roll back this disastrous rollout of mythic items.

Yeah, I saw that.  It's easy to ignore 1 post, regardless of the number of replies.  Harder to ignore 80 posts.  But I get what you're saying.

• Community Manager
13 hours ago, Squirt42 said:

There is another thread with 80+ replies about this. Just talk to your club, cancel club card renewals and spread the word. Hit them in their pocketbook to roll back this disastrous rollout of mythic items.

And that is a call to action.
You know what happens next, right?

Edit:
I see that you actually posted this twice. 💢

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

159 replies
7.7k views

and the only thing that happened is that the items occupy one and two places in the shop.
somehow you feel totally ripped off there.

a very bad solution from the moderator would have been a simpler one to either Quarters and halve the prices or limit them to mirrors.

51 minutes ago, jelom said:

It is just a translation problem. My english is not the best, but sometimes the posts from Dramut are a bit difficult to understand.

I think he's using an automatic translation tool 😅