mystical items are too expensive.

Drackomut

mystical objects  

36 members have voted

1. 1. are mystical objects too expensive?

• yes they are too expensive i can't afford them.
    • they should be cheaper!
    • don't bother me i have enough money to afford it.
  2. 2. mystical objects in use?

• the services are great and move me forward quickly!
    • I am not satisfied with the performance, there is more!
  3. 3. do the mystical objects take up space?

• yes, I want to be happier when you haven't been there!
    • I don't care about the place!
    • i like how they are now!
  4. 4. should I have my own shop for mythical items?

When I made the suggestion for the mystical items a few months ago, I didn't expect them to be so expensive.

I think it's nice that my proposal was accepted, but I didn't expect such prices.

Rather, I was thinking of prices that could be paid with the mirrors, or if they actually go into these Kobans that they are roughly in the cost of the boosters.

now that the Kobans have been cut in half for the season, it has become even more bitter.

I'm so free and start a survey.

Edited by Drackomut

@Drackomut, no offense, but do you use some sort of translation tool? Because, at least to me, question 3 answer 1 is quite incomprehensible, as well as question 2

Also allow me to be finicky: it's not "mystical" or "mythical" (at least in the term used by the devs in the English language in the game and therefore should be used in the English forum): it's "Mythic".

Again, no offense, but I suggest you to get some help from a better English speaker to fix a little questions and answers form (and fix question 1 that, as far as I know, should not be multi answer): as of now, apart the good idea, IMHO the realization leaves something to be desired. 😟

• Like 1

hi, sorry for my bad english...

Gerard my interpretation for question for 4 is: would you like a separate shop for mythics items?  yes - no

For your answer, the correct question is the 3 (do the mystical objects take up space?) answer one

• Thanks 1

I feel that the Boosters should be the only Market items that cost Kobans, the Mythic Items such as the XP item that sets a girl's level to the current player level sound incredibly useful, as I still have various haremettes that are far below my current level (shame on me for ignoring them), yet it would be too much of a hassle to get them up to speed without restocking unnecessarily. I get that they're supposed to be incredibly rare and difficult to obtain, just as the shards for the Mythic girls have been so far, but now they don't even appear in the Market (for me, at least), and when they do, they're out of my reach, financially. The Mythic items could just cost maybe a million, in regular money, since the Epic XP and Affinity items already cost around a quarter of a million.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...