Club Champion closing

sigma29

We seem to be having a bug in our club where the window to attack the champion closes and enters a 24hr cooldown before we can attack. at first i thought someone was soloing the boss as soon as it appears but other members have reported it just ended as they were setting up their teams.

is anyone else experiencing this, its been happening for the last 2 days?

Are you sure nobody is soloing it? It can happen with this particular champion if you're not careful and are the highest level in your club. It happened to me once.

Edited by Kenrae

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They're not necessarily lying, just that others who aren't talking may be the ones clearing it.

And I'll add that, IF there's someone doing it, he's stupid. You get many more shards waiting for everybody to attack.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, sigma29 said:

So I think this is probably not a bug, it seems like two people in the club are being selfish dicks based on what i caught from todays champion attempt.

Selfish stupid dicks. I hate it when people are selfish, but I hate it even more when they're selfish against their own best interest.

• Thanks 1

Today, I was the one who closed out the CC and in line for 4 shards. I received no shards (still holding at 16/100). The CC went straight to the 24 hour cooldown. Other members in the club did receive their shards according to my clubs chatroom report (we keep a Club Champion Google Sheet for planning purposes).