Sex Champion Mechanics

Yoshi501

hey there,

So I've been playing this for a while and I think I figured out most of the champions, here's the recap, correct me if I'm wrong;

- champs reset about 10% of their impression every 24 hours
- you get 3 free tickets each day as long as you have less than 10 tickets
- you "crit" when the girls pose matches the champions required one
- the posetures available are determined by the champions type and change every milestone but stay within their type
- champs get harder each time you beat them, so stage 1 in the first walkthrough is way easier than the same stage in 2nd or 3rd

but do these champs qpprox a maximum lvl or do they just get beefier to ininity? Is there ever a hard reset on them like once a year where they get back to first time difficulty or do they eventually approx a point where 3 tickets a day will just deal less than 10% of their max impression, making it impossible to beat them with only these 3 you get per day?

• Like 1

Hi @Yoshi501,

welcome to the forum.

Yes, you got most things right. 👍

• 10% loss: yup, that is written in the toolbar while fighting a champion: image.png.fb0640d0956f8969d063ffae5e8b80a7.png
  • 3 tickets while below 10 tickets: almost - and "up to 3" is better as you get only 1 free ticket if you are at 9 the moment the game checks it
    • be aware that some of you action triggers that - so the exact time will move everyday on "later".
  • crit on pose match: no, not really. 
    • pose match = higher fighting stats
    • crit: depends on your RNG = also wrong poses can crit
  • pose changes: within the same stage they are fixed until you beat this stage - and the class of poses is determined by the Champion (only one class) or all class possible on stage 5
    • stage is from one diamond to the other,
    • level is when "overflowing" last stage and start at first diamond again
  • yes, they get harder.
    • with the quirk that starting on stage 0 (the first diamond) is harder then starting on stage 1 (the second diamond)
    • and you have no defense on stage 5
    • so the numbers simply "go up indefinitly" and 3 tickets a day can very fast be less then 10% impression
    • be aware: your equipment & booster (see market) are the third important factor about how strong you are. leveled (books) and upgraded (girls) on matching poses are the obvious two factors.
  • Like 1

Hey, @Yoshi501. Moved this to Q&A forum.

Champions do go up to infinity. Getting girls from later chamipons can be hard. But eventually you'll get them all.

And don't worry about tickets. Once you have enough girls, Places of Power will give all the tickets you'll ever need.

1wdNoA2.png

EDIT: ninja'ed :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1