Completed all missions in the event, but didn't get the girlfriend.

Sungreevice [DM]

At first I did not pay attention to it, but when there was 1 hour left until the end of the event, it seemed strange to me that the girl did not appear in the harem, because all the tasks were completed. I went to the event page and saw that for some reason they counted only 8 completed out of 20. Emm, I hope, I get this girl? I am attaching screenshots.

Where girl 2.jpg

Where girl.png

27 minutes ago, Sungreevice [DM] said:

At first I did not pay attention to it, but when there was 1 hour left until the end of the event, it seemed strange to me that the girl did not appear in the harem, because all the tasks were completed. I went to the event page and saw that for some reason they counted only 8 completed out of 20. Emm, I hope, I get this girl? I am attaching screenshots.

Where girl 2.jpg

Where girl.png

No, they didn't give me a girl. :(

27 minutes ago, Sungreevice [DM] said:

[...]

Since there was a change that these daily event missions stack until end of event - yes, you completed all of them.

I would open a ticket (settings -> support) and provide screenshots.

• Thanks 1