New Patch is buggy

Larkson

The same difficulty, as I said, is shared amongst all club members and all clubs, nothing was stripped from you against other players in the game. The result is just you have to spend more tickets as we have to do, or slow down.

That's a design choice, not a bug.

I just don't understand why they're making a good game become worse and worse. I'm thinking about stopping to play because every patch makes the game worse and I play every day. We're here for the girls, not for the gameplay right? And getting girls is getting more and more difficult...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Larkson said:

Also I don't even understand the new battle system. Players with the same average level have higher attack and defense and I don't know why... A tutorial would help.

The same reasons that happened with the previous system: boosters, club bonuses and better girls.

2 hours ago, lepidocter said:

The same difficulty, as I said, is shared amongst all club members and all clubs, nothing was stripped from you against other players in the game. The result is just you have to spend more tickets as we have to do, or slow down.

That's a design choice, not a bug.

Incorrect - veteran players have already gotten the "single" player girls, while most of the newer player havent. And guess what - precisely those newer player will now have a lot of difficulties progressing in the champ ladder (by having to spend an order of magnitude more tickets, which they dont have). For a system, which is supposed to make things more balanced across player levels, it sure does not look like it.

Anyhow, it will be nice to at least have a confirmation from the dev team, whether this is an intended change or yet another instance of forgetting how their game works.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Larkson said:

I just don't understand why they're making a good game become worse and worse. I'm thinking about stopping to play because every patch makes the game worse and I play every day. We're here for the girls, not for the gameplay right? And getting girls is getting more and more difficult...

agreed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1