Halloween Revival General Discussion

Greetingz

This is pretty epic IMO!

The artwork (town) is cool enough, nice dark theme. But of course: more love for Red Battler & Ankyo! I can't wait to see what Anky can do after she went 5 stars. And I can't wait to discover the cool set of stuff we can win!

hype is real! :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZenMaster said:

This is pretty epic IMO!

The artwork (town) is cool enough, nice dark theme. But of course: more love for Red Battler & Ankyo! I can't wait to see what Anky can do after she went 5 stars. And I can't wait to discover the cool set of stuff we can win!

hype is real! :)

It's a Halloween set of items for you equip like the free legendary dragon set people got during the event that came out after the level past 40 patch came out might be worth keeping it after you level past it since they might let you upgrade the level of items in the future.

• Like 1

There is some small easter egg from devs not mentioned in notification :). They not only added 4th and 5th stars to Ankyo and Red Battler with new scenes, but also updated pictures for theirs 1st, 2nd and 3rd stars scenes :). Nice job.

Now what remains. It would be really cool if devs fix drop bug for troll girls. Then I would instantly become their supporter on patreon B|.

Edited by DreadNORD

6 minutes ago, Rerixion said:

Ughhh... more 5 star scenes. Not that im complaining about content but I loathe the abhorrent money cost those scenes are gonna have.

Still saving for Juliettes 5 star :S

Just use 600 kobans to upgrade you cannot get any item that sells for the amount of money it costs in pachinko most girls later on cost more than 600 just to upgrade to their first star.

29 minutes ago, DreadNORD said:

There is some small easter egg from devs not mentioned in notification :). They not only added 4th and 5th stars to Ankyo and Red Battler with new scenes, but also updated pictures for theirs 1st, 2nd and 3rd stars scenes :). Nice job.

Now what remains. It would be really cool if devs fix drop bug for troll girls. Then I would instantly become their supporter on patreon B|.

Boss girls still drop they're just planning to increase the chance of them dropping every time you fail to get one to drop that is all since they want people to get at least one a month if they farm them but since your chances of getting a boss girl goes down depending on the number of boss girls you get that is expected it would be better if they just kept them at a set drop rate like what event girls have.

What worries me is that they get used to placing 1 girl free (Although free is not since it has a very big job to get) and 3 payment in each event revived, and give items of equipment that I really do not want as they do not even change the character's appearance ... and in what goes up several levels will not even be helpful to have them...

This event is definitely the worst I have ever seen for me. 

32 minutes ago, G0ku said:
What worries me is that they get used to placing 1 girl free (Although free is not since it has a very big job to get) and 3 payment in each event revived, and give items of equipment that I really do not want as they do not even change the character's appearance ... and in what goes up several levels will not even be helpful to have them...

They upgraded it from last year if we did not already have a event this month they would have given a girl instead items for doing the missions though it's mainly just to get a second chance at a past events girls..

I will admit for the first time since I started playing months ago, I'm completely under-whelmed with it all right now,

Especially the event girl offerings (or singular offering in this case) I'd rather have NEW girls than copies of girls I've all ready got, especially when they don't look that interesting/special OR likely payout that much (since most event girls seem to peak at 900 per hour). So I'm probably not even going to waste time trying for her, ESPECIALLY given how I don't feel like I have a chance anyway since I haven't managed to get ANY girls off ANY of the bosses in something close to a month despite battling NON-stop (basically to do nothing but to try and earn money at this point)! I guess it has to do with my level since they "improved" the RNG chances to change depending on your level.. And since I'm lvl 55+ now I guess my chances of getting the girls off the bosses have gone from minuscule (since it was NEVER that great to begin with) to non-existent! 

And as for the addition of levels to 2 of the girls, I'm really NOT that enthused about them either, given how much you now have to earn/spend just to rank up the girls since the rebalancing.... I've noticed that It can take something like a week if not more of battling/earning non-stop just to level up a ONE girl ONE level.... definitely not fun!  (And I haven't even gotten to the BS involving kobans for everything) 

And finally as for the ones added to EP, I feel that trying for epic pachinko is a bigger waste of time than boss battling as I've RARELY ever had that pay off with anything worth spending kobans on, even though I do it every time I earn enough kobans for a spin. (though I guess it's cause I don't wait do the 10x one more than anything).  

So yeah.....not really enthused about the new event, and actually starting to get tired of the monotonous grind this game has become for me too. #endrant

Edited by Stang91

21 minutes ago, Stang91 said:

I will admit for the first time since I started playing months ago, I'm completely under-whelmed with it all right now,

Especially the event girl offerings (or singular offering in this case) I'd rather have NEW girls than copies of girls I've all ready got, especially when they don't look that interesting/special OR likely payout that much (since most event girls seem to peak at 900 per hour). So I'm probably not even going to waste time trying for her, ESPECIALLY given how I don't feel like I have a chance anyway since I haven't managed to get ANY girls off ANY of the bosses in something close to a month despite battling NON-stop (basically to do nothing but to try and earn money at this point)! I guess it has to do with my level since they "improved" the RNG chances to change depending on your level.. And since I'm lvl 55+ now I guess my chances of getting the girls off the bosses have gone from minuscule (since it was NEVER that great to begin with) to non-existent! 

And as for the addition of levels to 2 of the girls, I'm really NOT that enthused about them either, given how much you now have to earn/spend just to rank up the girls since the rebalancing.... I've noticed that It can take something like a week if not more of battling/earning non-stop just to level up a ONE girl ONE level.... definitely not fun!  (And I haven't even gotten to the BS involving kobans for everything) 

And finally as for the ones added to EP, I feel that trying for epic pachinko is a bigger waste of time than boss battling as I've RARELY ever had that pay off with anything worth spending kobans on, even though I do it every time I earn enough kobans for a spin. (though I guess it's cause I don't wait do the 10x one more than anything).  

So yeah.....not really enthused about the new event, and actually starting to get tired of the monotonous grind this game has become for me too. #endrant

You only have 7 days to get the girl dark lord has the other events last 14 days and end on the 15th day so they would need to increase the event time if they had added more than one boss girl to get we already had a event this month that had girls that are pretty much Halloween themed anyways so you're just getting a chance to get girls from the Halloween event from last year which most people missed out on since it was the first event they did the event has been upgraded since this time you get a free legendary set of gear for doing the Halloween missions that give you kobans normally you only get kobans for doing all your missions so extra kobans are nice however i would have liked this event to run until next month instead of ending on the 31st of this month that way they could have added more to it.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Bitchez said:

What does it mean?I can find hew girl at night or what?

Coming to haunt you at night, Vissihar appears in your room. Will you manage to find her? 

There is one droppable event girl and more in pachinko

And do the new affection scenes cost other people gifts? Don't for me, tho I probably have enough lol. Wrote more in bug section

48 minutes ago, natstar said:

They upgraded it from last year if we did not already have a event this month they would have given a girl instead items for doing the missions though it's mainly just to get a second chance at a past events girls..

With the current rate drop maybe will need 3 more opportunities xD ... but the people who already had this girl? It's not my situation, this may be the beginning of many refried into future events. In my opinion it is a very sad thing and boring future.

In addition to that now you have to pay more money (and time) to get new girls. I mean +3 girls added directly to epic Pachinco.

Not everything is bad, we have a set of equipment that will be useless in a few levels. And new stars (for who can pay for it) ... I guess less gives a stone ;)

yes i need rest xD

Edited by G0ku
i noob

2 hours ago, G0ku said:

With the current rate drop maybe will need 3 more opportunities xD ... but the people who already had this girl? It's not my situation, this may be the beginning of many refried into future events. In my opinion it is a very sad thing and boring future.

In addition to that now you have to pay more money (and time) to get new girls. I mean +3 girls added directly to epic Pachinco.

Not everything is bad, we have a set of equipment that will be useless in a few levels. And new stars (for who can pay for it) ... I guess less gives a stone ;)

yes i need rest xD

What is the drop rate? More or less, of course.

2 hours ago, masca10 said:

What is the drop rate? More or less, of course.

I don't know but I have more than 20 days without getting any girl of troll battles ... spending almost all combat energy (combativity? :P) So it seems if you have more girls, you have less chance of getting the next.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DREW77 said:

There is one droppable event girl and more in pachinko

And do the new affection scenes cost other people gifts? Don't for me, tho I probably have enough lol. Wrote more in bug section

Ankyo needed a little more affection to be able to upgrade her to 5 stars after clicking upgrade to get her to 4 stars they had a lot of affection carried over if you upgraded them to 3 stars before the patch to level past 40 came out.

9 hours ago, DreadNORD said:

Pictures for 1st, 2nd and 3rd stars scenes were updated for a few weeks already.

And yes, you probably already learned in other posts that the dev fix the drop bug today.

8 hours ago, G0ku said:

This event mirror last year event. Last year Halloween didn't have an event quest girl. Hence why there is not during this event. There might be one during Christmas event, since Santa Claudia was the very first event quest girl.

We have no proof that they will add 3 more permanent pachinko girls at each event. In fact, it's pretty much unlikely.

8 hours ago, Stang91 said:

Especially the event girl offerings (or singular offering in this case) I'd rather have NEW girls than copies of girls I've all ready got, especially when they don't look that interesting/special OR likely payout that much (since most event girls seem to peak at 900 per hour).

All girls save the first few ones give 1270 per hour

So I'm probably not even going to waste time trying for her, ESPECIALLY given how I don't feel like I have a chance anyway since I haven't managed to get ANY girls off ANY of the bosses in something close to a month despite battling NON-stop (basically to do nothing but to try and earn money at this point)! I

Event girls have a higher drop rate than standard girls.

Also, the bug on dropping standard girls has been fixed today.

I guess it has to do with my level since they "improved" the RNG chances to change depending on your level.. And since I'm lvl 55+ now I guess my chances of getting the girls off the bosses have gone from minuscule (since it was NEVER that great to begin with) to non-existent! 

That's wrong. The chances to drop girls are totally unrelated to your level.

They are dependant on the number of boss girls in your harem (not counting the event boss girls)(The more girls you have, the lower the drop rate) and the number of fights you do (the more you fight without dropping, the higher the drop rate).

And as for the addition of levels to 2 of the girls, I'm really NOT that enthused about them either, given how much you now have to earn/spend just to rank up the girls since the rebalancing.... I've noticed that It can take something like a week if not more of battling/earning non-stop just to level up a ONE girl ONE level.... definitely not fun!

Most players need 2 to 4 days to bring a girl from 0 to 3 stars. Maybe you don't manage your economy correctly?

You said it: you should wait for Epic Pachinko x10. Although some lucky players get 2 or 3 times more girls with single spins (other unlucky players get none in 20+ spins).

8 hours ago, Bitchez said:

What does it mean?I can find hew girl at night or what?

Coming to haunt you at night, Vissihar appears in your room. Will you manage to find her? 

It's just a flavor sentence. You can get Vissihar from epic pachinko anytime, not just by night. But since she's basically a ghost, hence the "haunting at night".

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rerixion said:

Ughhh... more 5 star scenes. Not that im complaining about content but I loathe the abhorrent money cost those scenes are gonna have.

Still saving for Juliettes 5 star :S

No spoilers; but upgrading Juliette is definitely worth it. Not only talking pictures here. And I agree, it can be rough. I actually had only 30k or so and I needed 1.2 million to upgrade here :o

But here's the thing: if you get deeper into the game (I just crossed the Juy sea) you're going to need tons of cash. Buying condoms, pills, gloves, glue, ninja gear (I'm also making some stuff up) and although those items are cheap, delivery all the way from Begin City isn't! :D (that's my take on that anyway ;) ).

SO when I started saving up for Juliette I didn't get her once I had 1.2 million, I continued saving up until I had 2.6 million (give or take). Then I got her, and still had 1.x million left. That's my advice: save up.

These days my cash always sits around 700k (give or take) and that helps me to address all the most common needs. 120k for delivering condoms out on sea? Np! One of the girls needs some cash for her unlock scene? Np! And if that price does get very high (which I expect is going to happen with our new 5 star entries) then it doesn't take so much time to save up anymore.

9 hours ago, Stang91 said:

Especially the event girl offerings (or singular offering in this case) I'd rather have NEW girls than copies of girls I've all ready got, especially when they don't look that interesting/special OR likely payout that much (since most event girls seem to peak at 900 per hour).

Well, I do think you're making a fair argument however... Let's also not forget that the last event was only a couple of days away. There's also something of overdoing it. And hey: on the positive side you only have to complete missions for 5 days tops in order to get your hands on some cool new goodies. I definitely think that accounts for something as well.

But... can't alwaysplease everyone I guess :) 

I really love this event. I wasn't around here last year, and I'm happy of getting the chance of obtaining Halloween Juliette.

I understand that this is an extra event additional to the monthly event, so the fact that there is no new event girl doesn't bug me in the slightest, since I know that immediately after this we're going to have a November event with a new event girl. ;)  

5 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

I really love this event. I wasn't around here last year, and I'm happy of getting the chance of obtaining Halloween Juliette.

I understand that this is an extra event additional to the monthly event, so the fact that there is no new event girl doesn't bug me in the slightest, since I know that immediately after this we're going to have a November event with a new event girl. ;)  

Hope so...
But on the other hand, I see it this way, we have 5 additional event girls available now in epic pachinko (total 6), except of 3 with 5 in total.
Guess many don't count 3 of them as event girls because they will stay available afterwards, but i think we should count them in. They fit the event, the only difference to other event girls is that they stay.

Still, if they come up with 6 new girls in total, they could have made two boss-droppable instead of one.

Edited by Real Vincent
  • Like 2