Halloween Revival General Discussion

Greetingz

20 minutes ago, Real Vincent said:

Hope so...
But on the other hand, I see it this way, we have 5 additional event girls available now in epic pachinko (total 6), except of 3 with 5 in total.
Guess many don't count 3 of them as event girls because they will stay available afterwards, but i think we should count them in. They fit the event, the only difference to other event girls is that they stay.

Still, if they come up with 6 new girls in total, they could have made two boss-droppable instead of one.

Yeah, I agree with you. But I guess I'm content with the monthly 15 day event format, and to me this is only a little extra for those of us who lost the past Halloween event.

My only complain would be that we are getting too many permanent pachinko girls, and it's getting nearly impossible to get the non-permanent pachinko event girls that we may want.

5 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Yeah, I agree with you. But I guess I'm content with the monthly 15 day event format, and to me this is only a little extra for those of us who lost the past Halloween event.

My only complain would be that we are getting too many permanent pachinko girls, and it's getting nearly impossible to get the non-permanent pachinko event girls that we may want.

Yeah, bring on event Pachinko!

• Like 1

Huh, weird. For the first time, I got a standard boss girl drop rather then the event girl drop during an event. (I never picked up all of the Dark lords girls, as the higher worlds offer more money for wins, Figured I'd circle back around to it after finishing the last world as an endgame grind)

With only 5 days for the event, that's....kinda disappointing. I've now got 2 days to try and pick up the event girl, and with the rather challenging RNG, I think I'm going to miss that chance.

the 5 star upgrade is insanely expensive. 2.9 MILLION to upgrade Red Battler from level 4 to 5, AFTER buying a megabuck in gifts, all for an increase in pay rate of two HUNDRED dollars.  That is twenty thousand hours just to break even at 100% return.  I paid the megabuck in gifts to learn that its 2.9 megabucks to complete the upgrade, so I did not pay, and there she sits.  I stopped upgrading Ankyo at 4 stars.  Her hourly increase is supposed to be a whopping four hundred dollars.  and it takes well over a megabuck in gifts to get to the upgrade "fee" of another several megabucks  These numbers are insane. I would invest in the upgrades if the payback was close to worthwhile.  Between these ultra high costs and the excessively low drop rates, I am beyond done with all this.  The developers seem to want to put impossible odds on everything.  And I dont have all that many girls -18 at level 96.  Ill collect a few more kobans during the contest and see if I get the event girl - and when the girl drops from the Admittance of the dead, I will stop playing, it is no longer worth the effort and bother - and certainly is not exciting.  I do not play pachinko, it is far too expensive and is just a cash cow for the developers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, meraginasu said:

The event last 7 days.

Ah, my mistake, the countdown is for 5 days so I assumed that's how long it lasted. Still..the RNG for the Dark lord has always killed me. I'm still not expecting to get what I'm looking for in time.

3 minutes ago, Gonya said:

Ah, my mistake, the countdown is for 5 days so I assumed that's how long it lasted. Still..the RNG for the Dark lord has always killed me. I'm still not expecting to get what I'm looking for in time.

The RNG for Dark Lord is the same as every other boss.

• Like 1

by the way... does anyone know the blonde girl with horse tail in Red Battler's 5 star affection scene? There is Kimmie and Rumiko. But who is blonde girl? I think she is same who has been defeated by Red Battler in her 4 star affection scene... :)

Edited by Defens

il y a 32 minutes, Defens a dit :

by the way... does anyone know the blonde girl with horse tail in Red Battler's 5 star affection scene? There is Kimmie and Rumiko. But who is blonde girl? I think she is same who has been defeated by Red Battler in her 4 star affection scene... :)

I don't know who she is but I know it's not a girl you can have in the game. 

7 hours ago, Gonya said:

Huh, weird. For the first time, I got a standard boss girl drop rather then the event girl drop during an event. (I never picked up all of the Dark lords girls, as the higher worlds offer more money for wins, Figured I'd circle back around to it after finishing the last world as an endgame grind)

With only 5 days for the event, that's....kinda disappointing. I've now got 2 days to try and pick up the event girl, and with the rather challenging RNG, I think I'm going to miss that chance.

Event girls have a set drop rate while boss girls have a increase drop rate every time you fail to get one get a event or boss girl does not reduce your chance of getting either one.

6 hours ago, mrcr said:

the 5 star upgrade is insanely expensive. 2.9 MILLION to upgrade Red Battler from level 4 to 5, AFTER buying a megabuck in gifts, all for an increase in pay rate of two HUNDRED dollars.  That is twenty thousand hours just to break even at 100% return.  I paid the megabuck in gifts to learn that its 2.9 megabucks to complete the upgrade, so I did not pay, and there she sits.  I stopped upgrading Ankyo at 4 stars.  Her hourly increase is supposed to be a whopping four hundred dollars.  and it takes well over a megabuck in gifts to get to the upgrade "fee" of another several megabucks  These numbers are insane. I would invest in the upgrades if the payback was close to worthwhile.  Between these ultra high costs and the excessively low drop rates, I am beyond done with all this.  The developers seem to want to put impossible odds on everything.  And I dont have all that many girls -18 at level 96.  Ill collect a few more kobans during the contest and see if I get the event girl - and when the girl drops from the Admittance of the dead, I will stop playing, it is no longer worth the effort and bother - and certainly is not exciting.  I do not play pachinko, it is far too expensive and is just a cash cow for the developers

1.Upgrading them is more than the money they give new affection scenes,the number of stars you upgrade increases their stats just like when you increase their level and it changes how they look as well we have a few people suggesting that girls get items they can equip while that is what upgrading affection star level pretty much does since they get better battle stats but it's better than items to increase stats since you do not need to upgrade affection every time you level.

2.The 5 star girls are more for end game or close to end game players since the higher level bosses give a lot more money so easier to save money up plus higher level players have more girls than people just starting the game so make money faster it's a money sink but so is great pachinko you have to spend a few million before you get a legendary item from playing there.

3.The same was posted when the first two 5 star girls came out and like what was said when people complained then future 5 star girls will cost even more to upgrade if you're just starting the game it will be easier to save up kobans and use them instead to upgrade them

4.event girls have a higher drop rate than normal girls since they have a set drop rate under the old system when boss girls also had a set drop rate event girls have a 3 times higher drop rate to get them so just keep trying and you will get one

• Like 1

Anybody else find the Halloween reward items... underwhelming?

My character is an 'expert', and out of the six items that dropped, there were two items with a 'know-how' stat increase. Unfortunately both were less 'powerful' that the items I had already equipped, even though they are both ±20-30 levels lower.

So, basically the only thing I can do is sell this stuff, lucky Halloween Juliette dropped on the fifth day.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Allie said:

Anybody else find the Halloween reward items... underwhelming?

My character is an 'expert', and out of the six items that dropped, there were two items with a 'know-how' stat increase. Unfortunately both were less 'powerful' that the items I had already equipped, even though they are both ±20-30 levels lower.

I'm in exactly the same boat.

Sold them all. Lamest prize ever.

• Like 2

whate the hell whate kind of price is this not 1 item that is real for and hard core its all it is know how even the pants dominantpants is know how mean stat not 1 item i can use at level53....it is like an epic quest and you get a normal item and doing an normal quest and getting epic item it doesn't make any sence

Also charming players are gonna be dissapointed...omg...also the event girl doesn't make any real income  at 3stars....this game is the same like sexganster and pussysaga ow sorry i forgot faptitans also....if you make a game put some love into it and not the thought i will get rich i make 5or6 games for real progress PAY-UP....french way is alasee alasee or something well that is de result of 5 dudes that didn't like to work... THE DOMINATING STRAPPED PANTS

218 hardcore

229 know how

EXPLAIN TO ME how the fuck this is a dominating pants when it's mean stat is know how??? oooooo ofc because you just name things.... well aslong it has a name on it; all players wil be happy pfffff very dissapointed her

EB31.png

Edited by brimmeke

it's free money i am glad that it's not a legendary set i only just got a new legendary set from getting the event girls would make it useless if everyone else got one as well plus be a pain in the ass fighting in arena as you level up since other players would have gotten their set at a higher level so it would have better stats the Halloween set would be ok for people without legendary items.

Natstar i knew it that you would give this a positive turn put that was not the event deal we all thought wauw we would get gear that fitted use players a charming player would get charming gear an know how would get his gear in this case he got it. but totaly nothing for hardcore???? fuck this.....i tell you like sex gansters has no mod or even anybody that helps youit is done by an outsite company called zendesk they never replay or in the best case after zending 30emails they wil fix a problem and get 5000gold for waitingso long before their was any respons...and and other thing 5event grils that give you an lengendary outfit so you spended 200euro to get the girls and all the gear....wauw

1 hour ago, brimmeke said:

Natstar i knew it that you would give this a positive turn put that was not the event deal we all thought wauw we would get gear that fitted use players a charming player would get charming gear an know how would get his gear in this case he got it. but totaly nothing for hardcore???? fuck this.....i tell you like sex gansters has no mod or even anybody that helps youit is done by an outsite company called zendesk they never replay or in the best case after zending 30emails they wil fix a problem and get 5000gold for waitingso long before their was any respons...and and other thing 5event grils that give you an lengendary outfit so you spended 200euro to get the girls and all the gear....wauw

Nastar==> Forum bot.You wrote you'll only hear: "Try. It's all good.Better luck next time"

To be fair some of the items would not be good even if legendary since they waste to many points in crit which is a useless stat i maxed my crit before i was level 15 you get kobans for doing the missions and a good amount of cash from selling the items but they gave the same set to everyone that did the 5 quests the stats each of them give would be bad even if they had higher stats and were legendary so most people would still be selling them anyways.

People not getting the event girl from dark lord is more because the event is only 7 days instead of 14 and half like the normal events which is why i suggested people use battle energy refills to increase their chances the normal boss girls have better stats than the Halloween girls so the only thing you get from them is extra money and affection scenes.

A better event is going to start in November not only do you get a event girl just from doing 12 of 14 daily event missions but the event girls will have much better stats and will be worth using in your harem for battle unlike the Halloween event girls that don't have good stats if you're later in the game since so more harem members with better stats to choose from.

If you want things to improve post your suggestions in the suggestions forum since complaining here will change nothing you do get another chance at the Halloween girls though since not only will they repeat the halloween event next year but you also get another event to get any event girl you missed from the anniversary event that gives you the chance at any past event girl

Edited by natstar

So, about the event: I like the opportunity to get the classic girls I missed earlier. The problem is my lousy luck. It's 7th day fighting Dark Lord 40-50 times a day (as my work and sleeping schedule allows) and I'm loosing hope of getting Halloween Juliette. I hope she will be available next Halloween as well. I also hope that there will be other events revivals so I can catch up on the girls. It would be nice if the event only girls were prioritized in epic pachinko. Last two events I didn't got a single event one, just the permanent or troll haremettes. If there is no planned event for the November maybe it would be possible to run the Halloween one longer into the next month to better a chances for the event girl to drop.

Overall I'm quite happy with the event. Keep up a good work.

23 minutes ago, Felis said:

So, about the event: I like the opportunity to get the classic girls I missed earlier. The problem is my lousy luck. It's 7th day fighting Dark Lord 40-50 times a day (as my work and sleeping schedule allows) and I'm loosing hope of getting Halloween Juliette. I hope she will be available next Halloween as well. I also hope that there will be other events revivals so I can catch up on the girls. It would be nice if the event only girls were prioritized in epic pachinko. Last two events I didn't got a single event one, just the permanent or troll haremettes. If there is no planned event for the November maybe it would be possible to run the Halloween one longer into the next month to better a chances for the event girl to drop.

Overall I'm quite happy with the event. Keep up a good work.

We are getting another event in November however it's not been named and no date has been set yet but going by other events it should be some time around the start of the month also the girl from doing 12 of 14 missions should be charm or hardcore since the last one was know how.

You get more chances to get the Halloween girls next year since they will repeat the event again and you can also get past event girls during the anniversary of the game birthday event which is about half way threw the year so it would be before the Halloween event.