Halloween Revival General Discussion

Greetingz

i'm thankful for the opportunity to get halloween juliette without the use ob kobans. but the item reward was completely useless. i'm disappointed about that. overall the event is positive since we also get additional kobans from the event missions.

didnt u play pachinko during the contest yesterday. there u got lots of affection items. got there about 4k affection points. the price is about 60% higher than bunny 5* (she was 4m). yes that will take a while but she gives lot of money so think its worth. if u pay it in kobans that r 14 days daily mission rewards. think with ingame money it will be faster. dont know ur income but for me it is about 7 days if i am lazzy and 4-5 days if i really play alot about 15h a day

but i am doing all my girls 3* first so i am not really in a hurry,so take ur time and increase ur income first before u go for 5* girls ^^

10 hours ago, Allie said:

Anybody else find the Halloween reward items... underwhelming?

My character is an 'expert', and out of the six items that dropped, there were two items with a 'know-how' stat increase. Unfortunately both were less 'powerful' that the items I had already equipped, even though they are both ±20-30 levels lower.

So, basically the only thing I can do is sell this stuff, lucky Halloween Juliette dropped on the fifth day.

Haha, at least they can come out with something like, synergistic effects when the same items are used and there is some bonus effects or extra stats granted. Some other online games do that. Like, more than 3 items of a kind can have a boost of ?%, 5 items of a kind can have more ?% buff, the whole 6 Halloween sets can have ??% buff or something like that

?

12 hours ago, Allie said:

My character is an 'expert', and out of the six items that dropped, there were two items with a 'know-how' stat increase. Unfortunately both were less 'powerful' that the items I had already equipped, even though they are both ±20-30 levels lower.

Basically, you received 6 epic items for free. Of course, as all items, they are randomized. It's exactly like those items from pachinko.

11 hours ago, brimmeke said:

whate the hell whate kind of price is this not 1 item that is real for and hard core its all it is know how even the pants dominantpants is know how mean stat not 1 item i can use at level53....it is like an epic quest and you get a normal item and doing an normal quest and getting epic item it doesn't make any sence

Also charming players are gonna be dissapointed...omg...also the event girl doesn't make any real income  at 3stars....this game is the same like sexganster and pussysaga ow sorry i forgot faptitans also....if you make a game put some love into it and not the thought i will get rich i make 5or6 games for real progress PAY-UP....french way is alasee alasee or something well that is de result of 5 dudes that didn't like to work... THE DOMINATING STRAPPED PANTS

218 hardcore

229 know how

EXPLAIN TO ME how the fuck this is a dominating pants when it's mean stat is know how??? oooooo ofc because you just name things....

As said above, they are not normal items but epic items. The fact they don't match your speciality is just bad luck. They could match any specialty by randomization, not just Know-how. Being level 53, I assume you know how the item system function in this game.

About the event girl, she makes the same money as any other girl: 1270/h. So, why do you say she doesn't make good money? Furthermore, the girls are not supposed to be your primary source of incomes in this game. They're more like a bonus.

Your pant is called "Dominating" because its primary stat is hardcore. The fact its secondary stat is superior to its primary stat is the result of randomness and is most likely a rare occurence.

9 hours ago, brimmeke said:

Natstar i knew it that you would give this a positive turn put that was not the event deal we all thought wauw we would get gear that fitted use players a charming player would get charming gear an know how would get his gear in this case he got it. but totaly nothing for hardcore???? fuck this.....i tell you like sex gansters has no mod or even anybody that helps youit is done by an outsite company called zendesk they never replay or in the best case after zending 30emails they wil fix a problem and get 5000gold for waitingso long before their was any respons...and and other thing 5event grils that give you an lengendary outfit so you spended 200euro to get the girls and all the gear....wauw

As a matter of fact, they never told us what would be the nature of the set items. It seems to me you're bitter because you expected too much. Why would they give you a full epic item set on your specialization for a mere 5 days events? Every one would have the same, making the whole situation meh as well.

Sorry I fail to see the point of your rant about sexgangsters. You want they give you free kobans because you are disappointed by the event rewards? Dude... :D

Also, what's that thing about spending 200€?? Aren't you mixing up things here? The gear was free... And the girl was free as well, if you were a bit lucky. Again, being level 53, you should know that dropping girls from boss is random. Not everybody get the event girls.

6 hours ago, natstar said:

also the girl from doing 12 of 14 missions should be charm or hardcore since the last one was know how

That's not for certain, though. They declared that most of time they try to assign speciality to girls based on their character (sometimes, they don't for various reasons), not to make it alternate between event. Although they do also try to have 2 of each speciality per event.

8 hours ago, itutai said:

Nastar==> Forum bot.You wrote you'll only hear: "Try. It's all good.Better luck next time"

I think it's fair enough the dev team implemented Natstar as a positive bot, since some hackers put 2 negative bots in here :D

3 hours ago, G0ku said:

I'm afraid not, but I wish this is a bug, upgrade cost Ankyo 5 star. I have 37 girls. Such an expensive price is not motivating to buy new girls, is it? At this price add $417 for each point of affection ...

It's not a bug. Keep in mind that 4 and 5 stars are late game features. If you only have 37 girls for now, you should stick to 3 stars for a while. The dev team has plans to implement new features that will bring more money for the players, to accomodate the 4 and 5 stars girls. But it will most likely be for 2018, since their priority at the moment is to release the new PvP and battle system.

The price to reach 4 and 5 stars shouldn't be an obstacle to get new girls. The aim of the game is to have the largest harem, after all ^_^

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

u r speaking about set items. most roleplagame has this kind if items. in diablo 2 all started with tal rasha or imortal king set which gave u setboni. and now over 10 years later most rpg has added this. but this isnt really an rpg.

They mentionned having an idea like that in an old Q/A. But this too would be a feature for next year, if ever. Yet, it could happen.

Edited by Tristelune

11 minutes ago, Tristelune said:

It's not a bug. Keep in mind that 4 and 5 stars are late game features. If you only have 37 girls for now, you should stick to 3 stars for a while. The dev team has plans to implement new features that will bring more money for the players, to accomodate the 4 and 5 stars girls. But it will most likely be for 2018, since their priority at the moment is to release the new PvP and battle system.

The price to reach 4 and 5 stars shouldn't be an obstacle to get new girls. The aim of the game is to have the largest harem, after all ^_^

They mentionned having an idea like that in an old Q/A. But this too would be a feature for next year, if ever. Yet, it could happen.

new battle system sounds good hope for a competiton with reward for once a week or sth like that with some reward. atm there isnt anything u get for raising ur rank except the normal fighting reward. also good thing would be getting more money in higher ranks. the difficulties raise with ur rank cause need to beat stronger player

22 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

new battle system sounds good hope for a competiton with reward for once a week or sth like that with some reward. atm there isnt anything u get for raising ur rank except the normal fighting reward. also good thing would be getting more money in higher ranks. the difficulties raise with ur rank cause need to beat stronger player

Latest news we got about the new PvP/Battle system was for a release before the end of the year. But this new is about 2 months old by now. They might have had to postponed it to early 2018. Or maybe we'll get it very soon ^_^

And yes, some weekly ladder system was mentionned, with rewards.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tristelune said:

Basically, you received 6 epic items for free. Of course, as all items, they are randomized. It's exactly like those items from pachinko.

Yep, which pretty much summarizes the situation for me:

After completing the mini Halloween Revival event missions, you receive "6 epic items for free."

Not: a "set of Halloween themed items that you'll use for the next three to six months and show off." (Depending on drops in the pachinko, 'nuff said).

Not: items a new player may notice in the 'Tower of Fame' and wonder, "that dude I'm going to challenge: he has a pet bat and an ugly purple and orange striped suit, How do I get the bat?"

It's all a bit... sad, you know, especially as a mini memorial event of a milestone that I'm assuming we should be celebrating.

Currently my memory of the Halloween event is "got Halloween Juliette, items were naff." I'm assuming that wasn't the intent?

7 minutes ago, Allie said:

Yep, which pretty much summarizes the situation for me:

After completing the mini Halloween Revival event missions, you receive "6 epic items for free."

Not: a "set of Halloween themed items that you'll use for the next three to six months and show off." (Depending on drops in the pachinko, 'nuff said).

Not: items a new player may notice in the 'Tower of Fame' and wonder, "that dude I'm going to challenge: he has a pet bat and an ugly purple and orange striped suit, How do I get the bat?"

It's all a bit... sad, you know, especially as a mini memorial event of a milestone that I'm assuming we should be celebrating.

Currently my memory of the Halloween event is "got Halloween Juliette, items were naff." I'm assuming that wasn't the intent?

Oh, so your point is more like "it was not memorable", am I right?

I mostly agree with you on that. But - without assuming too much - I think the dev team didn't really expected nor aimed at making the item set "memorable". The primary objective for them was to propose an opportunity to win some girls that had no been available for a year (putting aside July anniversary event). The item set was just a flavourful - but hardly over-powered or memorable -  bonus to reward playing the game (personaly, I think the daily kobans for event quests were more interesting, but that's just me).

We have yet to see what they will do for the next event revival in December. Will the daily event missions make us win Santa Claudia (which might be considered too easy because only 7 quests to complete in 7 days) or will they propose instead a new item set (or any other thing)?

My point here is that they proposed a funny - even if not useful - set of items as a reward for completing missions, for a lack of another significant alternative (there was no event quest girl during the first Halloween event). This might change with Christmas revival.

16 hours ago, Allie said:

So, basically the only thing I can do is sell this stuff, lucky Halloween Juliette dropped on the fifth day.

Absolutely. My level 38 Super Sexy Dragon gift set is overall more useful than this new Halloween set. Sure, couple those event reward equipment has better stats for me, when you look the whole set.....nope.

Oh well, at least doing this event gave free kobans for doing event daily....not much else worth to mention.

9 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Absolutely. My level 38 Super Sexy Dragon gift set is overall more useful than this new Halloween set. Sure, couple those event reward equipment has better stats for me, when you look the whole set.....nope.

Oh well, at least doing this event gave free kobans for doing event daily....not much else worth to mention.

Even if it had been legendary since most of the pieces waste points in crit they would be worse than your lower level items anyways so the problem is the stats as well some epic items are good if they just focus on one stat i guess they would be ok for people that just started the game since they would not have maxed crit out yet though but they would need to be really new to not have maxed crit out either way nice free money and from people complaining any future item sets will most likely be better as well.

I would rather have a free event girl from doing it than a good legendary item set since you would out level the good legendary items and replace them but the free event girl would stay with you no matter your level.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tristelune said:

Latest news we got about the new PvP/Battle system was for a release before the end of the year. But this new is about 2 months old by now. They might have had to postponed it to early 2018. Or maybe we'll get it very soon ^_^

And yes, some weekly ladder system was mentionned, with rewards.

Oh, so there might be some new PvP system? Interesting. Will now have to wait and see, if it would be any good. Right now I don't particularly care my team as I can kill all bosses easy enough. Doing PvP is worthless atm.

7 hours ago, G0ku said:

I'm afraid not, but I wish this is a bug, upgrade cost Ankyo 5 star. I have 37 girls. Such an expensive price is not motivating to buy new girls, is it? At this price add $417 for each point of affection ...

i_W70wwDT1u1YHTrZOKu2A.png.98bb664c59f48d9b3eaa65680774c1ac.png

They actually decreased the price 5 star ankyo cost just over 9 million or had 3000 kobans cost when they added the 5 star to them so people that upgraded early like me had to pay extra/

7 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Oh, so there might be some new PvP system? Interesting. Will now have to wait and see, if it would be any good. Right now I don't particularly care my team as I can kill all bosses easy enough. Doing PvP is worthless atm.

Bosses should be easy to beat since they're not players and do not use items however they should have better stats and levels than they currently do the players are in arena but with that you get 3 players to choose from so you should not lose as long as you don't pick someone with higher stats than you it's actually a better time to do arena now under the new battle system that they're doing combat boosters will give people more of a advantage in battle making it harder to beat players that have used combat boosters so under the new battle system it will be harder to win than now.

I'm not one easy to complain but I have to admit that the won items left me a little underwhelmed as well. I don't care so much about the type but more so the stats, and those were really bad in comparison. I mean... I was level 98 (or 99) when I got the items. However, they didn't even outweigh some legendary items which I got when I was still level 92. That's a bit underwhelming for me considering the effort you had to put in. At least have them rival your current items, but not sit a major gap below them.

Other than that I did enjoy the event. Didn't try hard for the girls but more so the adventure :)

48 minutes ago, natstar said:

They actually decreased the price 5 star ankyo cost just over 9 million or had 3000 kobans cost when they added the 5 star to them so people that upgraded early like me had to pay extra/

i would never use kobans for leveling affection stars. there r better things to buy - em actually i am just doing pachinko with that nothing else ^^

il y a 52 minutes, natstar a dit :

They didn't decreased the price, it's because Ankyo is the 7th girl of his harem, the price is not the same for everyone because they don't have Ankyo at the same place, for me Ankyo is the 11th of my harem and because of that she will cost more than if she was the 7th.