Halloween Revival General Discussion

Greetingz

1 hour ago, meraginasu said:

They didn't decreased the price, it's because Ankyo is the 7th girl of his harem, the price is not the same for everyone because they don't have Ankyo at the same place, for me Ankyo is the 11th of my harem and because of that she will cost more than if she was the 7th. 

Have they ever said anything about why they're in a random order she should have stayed as the 4th girl in every players harem i still don't understand why they changed the order people got them in that time.

il y a une heure, natstar a dit :

Have they ever said anything about why they're in a random order she should have stayed as the 4th girl in every players harem i still don't understand why they changed the order people got them in that time.

I don't remember them saying something about this.

1 hour ago, natstar said:

Before, the new girls you get, continue a certain order depended on when they were introduced or redesigned. I think today, if you get new girl it happens to be the last position.

Anyway for me this is wrong, should let the user order this.

Edited by G0ku
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, meraginasu said:

They didn't decreased the price, it's because Ankyo is the 7th girl of his harem, the price is not the same for everyone because they don't have Ankyo at the same place, for me Ankyo is the 11th of my harem and because of that she will cost more than if she was the 7th. 

imo this is the biggest shit regarding new affection system. everyone gets bunny, juliette, red battler and ankyo in the same order. so why aren't they places 1-4 in the harem list? or why is the affection system so hardcoded on the number in the harem list? would be better to dynamically calc the cost based on the number of girls with the same affection level...

ankyo 5star is 7.74m for me and it pisses me off because the girls in between (regular boss girls) will probably never get 5 star scenes.

Edited by Habi

the 4 first gir bunny, juliett, red battler and ankyo r kind of special. the income of them r much higher than all others with same affection stars. so think if they wont change this fact for other girls there wont be other 5*. and problem is that the order of girls after the first 4 is different for each player.