Club champion

Just kim

19 hours ago, Computersaysno said:

It literally wouldn't change how many shards you get since when you get the shards it will always be your progression of 100%. It would simply solve the issue that you are the first to do any progress see you get 7 shards and once the second one does something you suddenly see that you now only get 1 to 10 shards. That way you will always know how many shards you will get once it's finished
The relative impression would simply be replaced with your percentage impression.
Also why would it suddenly become a competiotion ? There is no shard pool or something and you can already see how you are doing compared to your other club members

Ok, I think I wasn't understanding what you said. You're saying that, if you've done 1% of the total champion damage, they should show your shard base on that, not base on what you've done compared to the total. In that case, I agree.

I thought you were saying CC shards should be based *only* in your total percentage, not on your percentage AND the total number of players that have attacked him (the current formula).

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 9:27 PM, Kenrae said:

The CC level is the average of all players levels. Besides, every 10 wins against it, it increases 1 tier and that in turn increases 10 levels.

Now i know i am annoying but the part "it increases 1 tier and that in turn increases 10 levels." doesn't seem to be correct either.
While our champion is indeed Tier 3 it didn't increase after we defeated him or is it just updating when the champion reappears in another month

34 minutes ago, Computersaysno said:

Now i know i am annoying but the part "it increases 1 tier and that in turn increases 10 levels." doesn't seem to be correct either.
While our champion is indeed Tier 3 it didn't increase after we defeated him or is it just updating when the champion reappears in another month

You need to defeat him 10 times for him to increase 1 tier, did you count it?
Also, when we had only 24 hours to beat him a loss would "reset" the counter, it had to be 10 consecutive wins. I'm not 100% sure nowadays but I think it's still that way, so if you don't beat him 10 times in a month he's not going to increase a tier ever, because you're losing to him once at the end of the month.
I'll take a proper look from now on 🤔

On 10/28/2021 at 10:54 AM, Kenrae said:

You need to defeat him 10 times for him to increase 1 tier, did you count it?

I don't think that is true anymore. The new CC girl Mika arrives at tier 2 even though this is the first day meeting her. Something is screwy with CC. Or is the tier tie to the champion, not the girl? If so, CC will be impossible even for the hard hitters.

1 hour ago, Methos2 said:

I don't think that is true anymore. The new CC girl Mika arrives at tier 2 even though this is the first day meeting her. Something is screwy with CC. Or is the tier tie to the champion, not the girl? If so, CC will be impossible even for the hard hitters.

It's tied to the champion, it never occured to me that it would be tied to the girl 😅

You can lose one fight on purpose at the end of the month to avoid piling up wins.

• Thanks 1