Filter request

taricata

Hey guys,

Please, is it possible to make a filter in "change team" section, when we can see not only girl Class, but which pose is favorite? 

Now if someone want to make a team, according this new rules we need to go in Harem every time to see "the poses".

This article here is nonsense!!! Why we should every week open a forum to read which girls are best options to create team, when everyone can do this for himself?!? 

Why not make your life easier? WHY???

On 8/23/2021 at 2:48 PM, taricata said:

Hey guys,

Please, is it possible to make a filter in "change team" section, when we can see not only girl Class, but which pose is favorite? 

Now if someone want to make a team, according this new rules we need to go in Harem every time to see "the poses".

First and foremost, this is the wrong place to ask for this. The forum has a Suggestion section and the game features a suggestion form that you can compile and send, and there is a thread in the Suggestion section about that. And in the same section you can probably spot more than one thread asking for the same feature. As far as I can tell (happy to be corrected about this) up to now the feedback from the devs about this particular request is zero.

This article here is nonsense!!! Why we should every week open a forum to read which girls are best options to create team, when everyone can do this for himself?!? 

Didn't know if you noted, but the work of @SlutDragonSlayer got a number of thanks, including ones from long time forum dwellers. Maybe it was not your intention, and obviously I can't know @SlutDragonSlayer thoughts, but IMHO the above sentence may sound quite offensive towards his work. As I see it, he did a great job and choose to share it with fellow players, I can only suppose because he thought that not all players have the time or the inclination to do that work themselves, or, even more simply, by pure generosity. His work IMHO deserves only to be thanked (and it is a little pity that a so generous player can only be thanked and nothing else can be done to reward him better), and certainly not to be called nonsense. Trust me when I said that I understand players venting their frustration (even our CM @Noacc, elsewhere, once said that is understandable to some extent) but instead of complaining against the devs work (or non-work) you jumped against a fellow player work... as you surely know, there is way and way to tell things.

Why not make your life easier? WHY???

According to your profile info, you joined in 2017, meaning that by now you should know quite well that the devs in time have demonstrated little interest (to not say respect) for players quality of life, or at least for non-paying players quality of life. It shoud suffice to remember you the "All" or "multiple" operations in the game, like the "collect all" from the harem, that practically since the game appearance have a cost in kobans to perform unless the player is a monthly card owner (of the appropriate type): as you surely know, all the similar game features introduced subsequently in time worked in a similar fashion (for the recent additions in the Places of Power, I am prone to bet that it is only matter of time before they are put as free for some type of monthly card owner). So that's the reason why they do not make players life easier: simply it is not in their best (economic) interest. As every other game feature, they have decided how things work and usually (unless they ask explictly) are not interested in how players think things shoud be reworked.

Edited by Observer_X
Slightly edited due to position change
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2