why did you change it to were you are forced to get xp. i will no longer play the monthly game. becouse you took choise away .

cycobob

i have played for over 3 years. i play to collect the girls. i injoyed the monthy game it aford me 2 girls if i played every day. but now even if i dont want the ep. at the end of the month you force ep on us. so i will stop doing it. and if you keep doing this i will just leave the game.

15 minutes ago, cycobob said:

i have played for over 3 years. i play to collect the girls. i injoyed the monthy game it aford me 2 girls if i played every day. but now even if i dont want the exp. at the end of the month you force ep on us. so i will stop doing it. and if you keep doing this i will just leave the game.

If you're not going to level up then why do you need the monthly card?
You can get stuff from in game bundles or buy kobans in game without the need for monthly card if you don't want the exp.

• Thinking 1

THAT is incorrect that is forcing everyone to take whatever is given. taking away their choices. please make an option to allow auto collecting so players like myself dont jump in levels. i like to max out my girl's stats and not possible while gaining 10 levels every month.

Let me see if I have this right... you're complaining that you're being awarded experience points in the game you're playing, and you would rather have the choice NOT to earn experience points because you wish to prevent yourself from leveling up?

...Damn, the internet is hilarious. 🤣

• Haha 1