bug: can't change team members

crowmod

Hey @crowmod  :) ,

Could you maybe provide some more information on your "situation"/ what exactly isn´t working for you (maybe one or two screens as well) ?
Unfortunately we can´t help you with your problem unless you provide a bit of additional infos on it :/

Also, have you already contacted support regarding your problem?

Just in case you're not aware.

You need to:
-Change your team in seasons for your season team to update.
-Change your team in tower of fame/leagues for your league team to update.
-Change your team in at the villains for your vs villain team to update.

In other words, you can currently have 3 active teams at once.

Please disregard this message and look at the above message instead if you're already aware of this.

2 hours ago, Slynia said:

Just in case you're not aware.

You need to:
-Change your team in seasons for your season team to update.
-Change your team in tower of fame/leagues for your league team to update.
-Change your team in at the villains for your vs villain team to update.

In other words, you can currently have 3 active teams at once.

Please disregard this message and look at the above message instead if you're already aware of this.

You can, but aren't required to, have different teams for the three different activities. If you choose the same "slot" for more than one activity, then changing the girls in that "slot" will change them in all places that "slot" is used.

For example, I only have one team set up, so when I update that team, it is used everywhere.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

That's not what I was saying tho.

I'm saying that he needs to Select whichever team ("slot" as you're saying) in the specific category (league, season and villains) where he wants to use that team.

Just selecting a team in seasons won't update it so that you're automatically using it against villains, you can select it sure, but you won't use it until you've selected it (or done so once before) in all 3 categories.

• Like 1

The way you wrote the second section of you post read (to me) that the three teams were always independent, i.e.:

You need to: Change your team in seasons for your season team to update.
You need to: Change your team in tower of fame/leagues for your league team to update.
You need to: Change your team in at the villains for your vs villain team to update.

I was pointing out that that wasn't necessarily the case. If you had lead out with "You may need to:", it would have been clearer.

I thought it was obvious that I was talking from a standpoint where crowmod may have more than 1 battle team, which would mean that he would need to Select his new team in seasons/leagues for it to update there.

The problem in this thread is that he "can't change team in season and leagues", so I just provided the most plausible reason as to why.

• 6 months later...

I am having EXACTLY the same issue.  It seems as though the edit buttons drop BELOW the window line when the graphics load.  If there is a slight lag in loading the data, i can BRIEFLY see it, then it drops below the window it's in.  Since the window is not scrollable i can't access it.

I have tried to adjust sizes in text and window and such to no avail. really need support to please take a look at this.

THANK YOU!

BTW - the Issue is happening on ALL Three Harem Sites.

A screenshot showing the issue would help.

Which system (PC, android, IPhone) and browser (chrome, firefox, edge, opera, etc) and your display size are also relevant data.

If in PC try with CTRL +  and CTRL - to change zoom.

I assume you have cleared cache and rebooted your system.

@Von Teufeln, please, don't revive a 6 month old topic, it's better to start a new one. Also, you can edit your message instead of double posting (I've merged them for you this time).

As for your problem, it seems very specific to your specs, so I'd recommend contacting in-game's support and giving them as much info as possible. What @jelom has said is a good start, a screenshot would help too, I'm sure. In order to open a ticket with support you need to go to Menu - Settings - Support - Create New Ticket.