Mythic items?

You can only use it if the amount of XP (or affection) it gives is equal or less than the amount of XP (or affection) to bring the girl to the current mx. So, if a girl requires 5000 XP to get to your level you won't be able to use it, while you'll be able to use it on a girl that requieres 11000 XP.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, abcabcatmail.com said:

OK so as I am at about level 250 and to max out uses around 8k, I will need to level up several times and then will be able to use it on a new girl giving her all that xp at once. If you try to keep your girls maxed do they ever  become useful for topping off girls or only for new girls?

The only mythic book I've ever used is the one that brings your girl to your current level, and only for mythic girls. For the rest, refreshing the market has a better koban/xp ratio. The only advantage of the mythic books is that they save time and mouse clicks.

25 minutes ago, abcabcatmail.com said:

I bought one when I first saw them, thinking that this would be great, but have not been able to use it in something like 150 levels, but do not want to just sell it for the chump change they will give me for it. So I guess I will just hold on to it for another 50 levels or so, then use it on a new girl.

That's the best you can do, selling it would be a terrible idea.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, abcabcatmail.com said:

OK so as I am at about level 250

I think you can use it for a new legendary girl (if you are level 233 or above) or for a new epic girl (if you are level 248 or higher), for they would require more than 10000 XP to max them from level 1 to your current level.

The level needed to use a Mythic XP Book on a girl from 0 XP:
For starting / common / rare / epic / legendary / mythic

S/C /  R  /  E  /  L  /  M
Magazine     (10k XP): 286 / 265 / 248 / 233 / 142
Book         (20k XP): 371 / 349 / 330 / 314 / 209
Encyclopedia (30k XP): 423 / 400 / 380 / 364 / 254

Edited by 45026831
Fixing formatting
  • Like 5

I will not be using it on a mythic anytime soon (best I have is 9 shards for a mythic), Maybe a Legendary (have 72 shards for Esperance) but the question here is will I get Grunt to level 140 before I get the 100 shards for her? I am betting I will get to level 140 before I get the shards as I have already get him to level 119 just to get the 72 shards I have, the drop rate is something like 1/100 of a %.

1 hour ago, abcabcatmail.com said:

Maybe a Legendary (have 72 shards for Esperance) but the question here is will I get Grunt to level 140 before I get the 100 shards for her? I am betting I will get to level 140 before I get the shards

I think you mean Dark Lord in Gems Kingdom, not Gruntt.
Dark Lord has level 80 to 140 when you are on tier 3 and when he reaches level 140 you can go on fighting for Esperance as before, only that his level doesn't increase any more.

Edit: Or did I get you wrong?

Edited by Mighty Thor