Wrong behavior of Club champions

erhuty

Imagine you start fighting club champion in one Club (Club 1) and after that leaving it and join another Club (Club 2). Club 2 beat it champion, everebody celebrates, get their rewards, but you get nothing, even if you do 50%+ damage in Club 2. That is to prevent you of cheating - getting the shards many times in different clubs. OK, but Club 1 didn't beat it champion and it members (including former) get nothing at all. So, you actually beat the champion (in Club 2) and get nothing in both clubs. And nobody in Club 2 get the champion guy (champion mostly impressed by new member - no one get the gay in reward).

There is a 24h cooldown after you leave a club but once you join the new one you should be able to receive shards based on your damage with the new clubs champ like normal. If you waited 24h joined a new club and are still getting 0 shards from the club champ you should send in a ticket via in game menu > settings > support > create new ticket.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Already done, but they told me that their logs shows that the club haven't beat the champion and they want not discuss it further. Suppose they check logs of the former club that seems not beat their champion. The new club members get their shards and club champion changes at October, not at November 1. But they still think that we didn't beat the champion. Could you suggest whoever should I f**k to obtain more qualified support?

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Once again we defeated the Champion and nobody get the guy in reward! But I get the shards for the battle in October. Still nobody get the 'October' guy amd still the support team lies that we didn't win the battle against Champion in October. Oh yes, we just get the shards for the lose battle... and just suddenly change the champion in October 23...

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delayed answer, the support team has review this case again and again give me crazy answer:

- I get the correct number of shards for the Club Champions guy;

- my Club haven’t defeated the Champion.

Yes, you have read right: we haven’t defeated Champion but I get correct amount of shards for his guy!

Could you please point the attention of DM Neven-kinkoid to this tread while I haven’t Discord?

The situation in brief is follows:

1. In October I leaved my former club and join the current club Ephebia. I had few battles with club champion in the former club but we haven’t defeat him.

2. October 23 (or 1-2 days early) my new Club Ephebia has defeated Chayotte. I made most impression on him (more than any other club members). Everyone get the shards but I get nothing at all. Support team said that we haven’t defeat Chayotte in October. Guess they means another round after first win.

3. November 13 we have defeated Chad and I made most impression again. I get 4 shards for Chad’s guy and 5 shards for Chayotte’s guy (!!!). Nobody gets the champion’s guy again. I sent the screenshots to support team.

So, we defeated two club champions and nobody gets the champion’s guys, but support team says it’s OK.

In order for Neven to help you'd have to join discord and DM personally because he will need personal information to access your account which I'm guessing you would rather not post on the forums for everyone to see.

I'm a little curious about your wording. It sounds like your getting shards but the problem is none of you got the guy. If that's the case the 100% drop is incredibly rare, 0.1% chance every time you defeat him. On average unless you have almost 40 players fighting or do over 80% of the damage yourself with about 20 people fighting you'll only get 1-5 shards on average and you'll need to beat the champ multiple times a month to get enough shards.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Oliver66 said:

If that's the case the 100% drop is incredibly rare, 0.1% chance every time you defeat him.

Does you mean that 100% shards drop (or instant champion's guy win) isn't guaranteed? I supposed that 1 player who most impressed champion get his guy and the rest of participated club members get shards and champion guy with small chance. Am I wrong?

The x100 drop every club member who participates has a .1% chance of getting x100 but no one is guaranteed a x100. If you have 40 people participate and 39 do 1 attack and 1 person does over 90% damage its possible to get over 100 shards at once but that situation would be very difficult to achieve. Amount of shards is dictated by 2 things, number of players participating and your total % damage to the champ.

Edit: Adding this in. Its a chart showing how much shards you can win based on your damage and number of participants. Keep in mind that your shard range in game will constantly change because the game shows you your amount based on your clubs current damage done and doesn't factor in the damage/impression you still have to complete against the champ.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13nbqBk8zQjiyWMpdmdi1Ir7X6OiljTMzM8mvRpdT8hI/edit#gid=111486868

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Oliver66 said:

no one is guaranteed a x100

Oh my, I waste a lot of tickets just for shards nothing :( Thank you very much for the explanation and blame on support team who can't do it. Definitely, it's no need to disturb Neven while I got my mistake. Thank you again!

• Hearts 1