Best starter girls?

iRQZT

No one really answered. I surmise because the question you asked is really weird. The short answer is: This game doesn't work like you think it does.

Well, first of all, holymolly is right, in this game your player level is the most important parameter and starting new account means you will have to start from the first level again. So it's not recommended. 

Second, there's only one way to focus one the girl in this game and it's with your eyes. I would personally recommend to focus on Lapsey. holymolly will recommend Norou. But that's really up to you which girl you find the most attractive.

As for the actual battle teams then you should just go ahead and "collect them all". As a new player you get a lot of new girls by finishing the worlds and fighting bosses in the Adventure. There you will be able to get girls of "Starting" and "Common" category. "Starting" is cheaper so it's better to upgrade them first. Especially Bunny. Those girls are the same for every player really, so your team will probably look like this:
Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler, Ankyo, Princess Agate, Sheheramazond, Solveig
They are the first seven 5 star Common and Starting girls that you get and they're quite powerful. How powerful? They're stronger than 3 star legendary girls. And among the top100 girls(73-86). At least for now. Right now the battle system is in the process of rebuilding so no one sure if that was intended or nor, but for now they're among the strongest. To get girls in the top50 you will need to spend a lot of resources that you don't have yet. Usually those are 5 star Legendary girls. There're also mythic girls, but don't look at them, you will probably not be able to afford them for quite some time.
So if you'll use them you will probably have the strongest team you can have at this point in this game. So I recommend you to focus on them. Later you will get other 5 star Common girls and might want to switch them around in your team according to the current Blessing of the week(top right corner of the main screen). But until then that's your best option.

Basically, upgrade 5 star girls to maximum, starting with Bunny. They will give you a powerful battle team and money from Harem. And don't spend your kobans. Seriously. You will learn what to spend them on quite quickly on your own. For other questions I recommend you to read forum's FAQ. As I said there's a lot of changes happening to the game right now, so some parts might be outdated, but it will answer on most of your questions. Here's the link:

Welcome to the Haremverse and good luck in catching all those beautiful girls!

• Like 4

It´s a weird question yes but I simply forgot about this topic too be honest :D ..but yeah it´s mostly like @Bombasaid: what girls are relevant ? ALL what to do ? try to make the best of the resources/ girls that are avaiable to you that´s the short answer :) (as a new player probably try upgrading the common 5 stars girl first since they have a pretty good ROI due to the 5 star base stats and go from there, and don´t spent kobans on upgrading any girl since that´ll be a big waste imo)
If you have questions first thing to do would probably be to check the Q and A / section.. if you can´t find an answer to your question then create a topic  like you did :)

(<- this is norou if you don´t happen know her already)
And yes my personal (absolutely not biased, as you can see from my profile picture) is Norou :P

Also there´s a google doc created by @zoopokemon that´s really helpful for pvp/ planning and team building where you can look up the "best"/ strongest girls for the respective week :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=218076441

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Also there´s a google doc created by @zoopokemon that´s really helpful for pvp/ planning and team building where you can look up the "best"/ strongest girls for the respective week :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kVZxcZZMa82lS4k-IpxTTTELAeaipjR_v1twlqW5vbI/edit#gid=218076441

That's a bit too advanced for a new player, don't you think? Excel tables always scare me in games.

Also, during the events, try to get the girls from the bosses that are available to you. You will be able to get girls during Classic and Orgy events. During Epic, Legendary and Mythic days not so much.
And if you get all the girls from later bosses don't forget that there're also 1 star girls available on the first boss - Dark Lord. They're not powerful by any means. But they will add income to your harem and some small bonuses due to passive bonuses from Elements.

26 minutes ago, holymolly said:

n know her already)
And yes my personal (absolutely not biased, as you can see from my profile picture) is Norou :P

Thank god they redrawn that version of her. She's amazing now. Her 1star version is also so cool! Blue colors really suit her.
If only Lapsey's 1star version was as good :(

• Like 1

Yeah it´s definitely to advanced if he uses it the way we older players do but it´ll probably still come in handy to check his girls/ check for where the girls he owns rank in that week/ the next and maybe upgrade those first  (if he wants to maximize his efforts) :)

18 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Thank god they redrawn that version of her. She's amazing now. Her 1star version is also so cool! Blue colors really suit her.
If only Lapsey's 1star version was as good :(

Yeah Val Norou´s first version was.. just an abomination (especially when compaired to the once that was drawn at the same time in ariana´s poses) :( ... I´m still waiting for me MYthic Norou :P come on KK :D (I know that norou´s supposed to be a parody of the nier automata girl but for some reason she just reminds me of mikasa from AoT (top tier waifu :P, that´s the reason I like her that much ^^)

(another girl that could have been on pair with norou (for me at least) but has been done dirty is bianca (rin´s pretty high on my waifu tier list if that was already clear due to my profile wallpaper :P ) but enough of the off-topic .. (maybe we´ll just create a "brag about your favorite girls that have been done dirty" topic in the near future who knows, I could see myself enjoying that topic :D )).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, holymolly said:

Yeah it´s definitely to advanced if he uses it the way we older players do but it´ll probably still come in handy to check his girls/ check for where the girls he owns rank in that week/ the next and maybe upgrade those first  (if he wants to maximize his efforts) :)

Hey, you know what I noticed. He didn't say that mythic girls are excluded. Only Rare, Epic and Legendary. So among mythic girls I would recommend to stare at Matcha, Nike, Golden Lupa, Royal Housemaid and especially High Mage Arcana. Also, special mention goes to Radka, cause she's a pirate. And pirates are awesome!

As for how Kinkoid uses their references ... Well, originals have their charm because of how they look and who they are. If you take only the shape and general theme of the girl and change everything else then she would be so far removed from the original that it's no longer fair to compare them I think. So Norou is just Norou. And she's sexy as she is without no need to compare her to originals. But you know what, you're right, somehow she does remind me of Mikasa too now. But those originals are still interesting. Like, I went and watched DanMachi after Lapsey's appearance. So it still has its uses. On the other hand there's Nami from One Piece and there's Skytte. And between naked Skytte and Nami in winter fur coat I would still pick Nami every time.

But lets go back to Norou. I mean, yeah, they took the general design of that nier automata girl. And basically did a recolor. But the colors they picked, that changed everything. That burgundy color of the costume with light pink lace makes a perfect combination with her white skin and really highlights all the best parts of her. But not only that! The burgundy blindfold with her awesome hair color which basically is the same burgundy(or dark pink) which fades into blond is just a perfect frame for her beautiful face. I mean, there's a lot to her which makes her beautiful. And yeah, I agree, out of all Kinkoid girls she probably deserves a mythic version the most. I mean, look at High Mage Arcana. 10/10. If they will do the same to Norou her mythic version should go beyond the 10/10.

Hmm, yeah, we probably should continue in another topic.

Le 26/10/2021 à 17:12, iRQZT a dit :

Hello, wanna start another account and want to know on which girls should I focus (levelling up, affection etc.) to max up my PVP performance. Rare, Epic and Legendary girls excluded!

The five stars first, and Sheheramazond at start. Don't spend kobans on pachinko, and if possible on nothing until you reach a medium level. And join a club fast, if possible with big bonuses on all. 

I'm not sure it's a good timing to try to master pvp now, but if you do this it helps for pvp and for the rest.

• Like 1