General Thread on Sports Event

Rerixion

5 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

One is people seem to get her fast,

This is a pretty low sample size to draw that conclusion. Someone has to be at the extreme end of the bell curve. Someone out there is going to be at the other end, hopefully that won't be you but it could be so if you REALLY want the cheerleader you ought to farm her first.

While I perfectly understand the need to have event girls on Dark Lord for new players, I can't be only one that is getting tired of fighting Dark Lord? 

Would be nice if events girls would be located to higher area bosses for the next time. Like at Ninja Village and Invaded Kingdom as at least these give a little more money per win.

Edited by ShadowHaamu

2 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Cheryl is the one I really want, but I might work on Jenne for 2 reasons.  One is people seem to get her fast, the other is i got one more girl to get from ninja spy anyways.  But for the first few days I'm trying just for that cheerleader.

Event girls have the same drop rate you have the same chance of getting both of them.

2 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

While I perfectly understand the need to have event girls on Dark Lord for new players, I can't be only one that is getting tired of fighting Dark Lord? 

Would be nice if events girls would be located to higher area bosses for the next time. Like at Ninja Village and Invaded Kingdom as at least these give a little more money per win.

You can use kobans to keep fighting him until it drops or just try to get her from epic pachinko after getting the other one from ninja spy first since he pays 3 times as much as dark lord so you either use kobans or deal with the low money.

Edited by natstar

I got Cheryl!

Pretty happy because I'm winning two contests (1st & 2nd) and I got the girl, that usually doesn't happen ;)

I was catching up to secure my position when I had 2 energy left, so I figured I'd try and ask Dark Lord about the game. That worked because Cheryl popped right into my harem

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daniele said:

LOL, i tried for days to get Halloween Juliette with no luck.

Today i got Rumiko from ninja spy, and then both Sporty Jeanne and Cheryl. Without refills.

Nice, lucky me :)

You got 3 girls from a single loaded holster????  Wow!  Can you send some of your fantastic luck out here???   

Great job!

7 hours ago, natstar said:

Event girls have the same drop rate you have the same chance of getting both of them.

Do we actually have proof of this?  Because Halloween Julette drop rates were horrible but we're getting good reports on these current girls and from last months dark fantasy girls.  Are we sure some event girls don't have different drop rates than others?

9 hours ago, ShadowHaamu said:

I feel you on an emotional level. I had the idea to have EVERY boss drop the event girls so you could farm your highest one and not get fucked for cash during events.

Hi guys, since there are 2 event girls this time, what's the best strategy to follow according to you? to fight a boss till you win the first girl and only then switch to the other one, or is it better to fight them together, maybe fighting a different boss each day?

Simply asking something somewhat irrelevant to the topic. For this one week or two, we had Halloween event, and now sport event. Is every event followed by another event? Or just in coincidence that this period of time is the period for Halloween and winter(or whatsoever)?

8 hours ago, bangbros said:

Hi guys, since there are 2 event girls this time, what's the best strategy to follow according to you? to fight a boss till you win the first girl and only then switch to the other one, or is it better to fight them together, maybe fighting a different boss each day?

just pick the girl you like the best and get her first, then try to get the other one.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kiddy said:

Simply asking something somewhat irrelevant to the topic. For this one week or two, we had Halloween event, and now sport event. Is every event followed by another event? Or just in coincidence that this period of time is the period for Halloween and winter(or whatsoever)?

Until October, there was only one event per month. But from now on, there will be a "revival event" at the end of each applicable month for events of the previous year.

There was no event in November 2016, so only one event this month. We will have 2 events again in December. And only a single event in January 2018, because there was no event in January 2017. Unless there is a change of plan, starting in February 2018, we should constantly have 2 events per month.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure how I feel about two events a month to be honest.  All my time is gonna be spent farming for event girls.  It's great for people that already have everything else in the game done that need content, but for new to mid players they aren't getting enough down time on events to farm the normal boss drop girls, especially if RNG isn't kind to them and they don't get the event girls till last day or at all.  If they are going to double events, maybe they should double our max battle points too.

• Like 1

That's a fair point, and the dev team is aware of that. But 2 things:

1. It obliges people to make choices between a chance to get new girls or make more money for sure. This might be too much of an excruciating choice, though: most players would go for the girls and feel frustrated not to get enough money.
  2. A more appropriate answer in regard of your worry is that they plan to implement features that enable us to gain more money. The downside is that it might take a few months before it goes live. On a shorter notice, they might do something about boss' incomes, but i have no reliable information in this regard.
  • Thanks 1