General Thread on Sports Event

Rerixion

On 11/2/2017 at 4:28 AM, trunks2585 said:

Cheryl is the one I really want, but I might work on Jenne for 2 reasons.  One is people seem to get her fast, the other is i got one more girl to get from ninja spy anyways.  But for the first few days I'm trying just for that cheerleader.

Event girls have the same chance to drop so if you want one of them more then go and farm that girl instead most people are going to come on here to complain about not getting them than coming on here to brag about getting them as well over 100,000 players and less than 50 of them are active on the English forums the French forum is more active but it's based on luck since they have a set drop rate.

I really don't know why you responded to that post twice, once yesterday and once today....  And you didn't answer the previous question I had about if event girls have consistant drop rates every event.  Like if we actually have proof of this, dev's word or something on the matter.

il y a 8 minutes, trunks2585 a dit :

I really don't know why you responded to that post twice, once yesterday and once today....  And you didn't answer the previous question I had about if event girls have consistant drop rates every event.  Like if we actually have proof of this, dev's word or something on the matter.

The drop rate for event girls was always the same, (the link is in french)

Well good news, just got Cheryl, on day 3.  Playing pretty much as I usually do, maybe 20 more fights that usual or so.  And then snagged the last normal boss girl from ninja spy after that.  (makes sense given how many rounds I've fought DL withouth trying for normal boss girls) We'll see how long sporty jennie takes.  It still makes me wonder, I tend to see a lot of posts reflecting similar results, maybe people just post when they have similar luck?  All the more reason for data farming on how long it takes people to get event girls.  There's got to be an average somewhere in there.

11 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i got my girls really fast too and other players have the same. so my guess is that they do sth during this event with the drop rate. halloween were really many ppl complaining maybe a dev read this ^^

The drop rate has not changed you always had the same set drop rate of getting event girls the only thing that would have changed is people are taking fighting the bosses more seriously early on by playing more and not wasting battle points on arena/higher paying bosses that do not drop event girls.

@BananaJoy statistics 101; never see your own case as a good representitive of the whole group. you are just one data point in a player base of around 900k spread over Nutaku and hentaiheroes. even if you take all the posters on this forum and the harem-battle.club forum and the discord, then you would still not have a good representation of the total player base. you simply got lucky this event. that doesn't mean that they changed anything.

on another note, I am still trying to get a girl :|

I was complaining about event drop rates when I couldn't get anything from the last event, so it's only fair I mention that I got lucky this time and wrapped up both of the drops this time in the first few days. Just unlucky last time I suppose.

*sacrifices small animals to the random number gods*

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

don't worry about it.
there is no such thing as luck.
there's only numbers and statistics, and you will always fit into the statistics somewhere :P

got nothing yet as well, and I am just trying to stay true to science!

My dice rolling and cards would argue, but for some reason with a computer doing the numbers my rolls normally suck.  I'm one of the oddballs who has played D&D with a 3D6 character with 4 18s, a 17 and 16 for stats.

18 hours ago, Chthugha said:

don't worry about it.
there is no such thing as luck.
there's only numbers and statistics, and you will always fit into the statistics somewhere :P

got nothing yet as well, and I am just trying to stay true to science!

and statistics u can calculate, so its pure math nothing else ^^

On 11/1/2017 at 3:44 PM, BananaJoy said:

i can say this exactly. it were 102 fights ^^

bought stamina for 1650 (that r 11 x 20 stamina) but i had 16 stamina left after last refill so 11 x 10 fights - 8 (2 x 8=16) = 102

I bought 16x now and played regular. At least 160 fights and still nothing. Stupid cheerleader... ?

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 9:30 AM, Ale1 said:

LOL you guys...refill after refill, wasting precious kobans like that >_>

Me? 10 tries, i got this baby, here..

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.ab5de66e8b3527341aa5e89252d2438a.png

My 'luck' with event girls is incredible, for whatever sake 0_o 
..and now, sporty Jeanne!! come to daddy LEL

Fucking hell, took me fucking ages xD

Who is this Clarisse? I think she is the Red Battler companion in her last scenes, but I see two issues:

1. She has blue eyes while the fighter is not.
  2. Who is she inspired from? She makes me think in Maki (Final Fight), Presea (Rayearth), Rachel (Ninja Gaiden)...