Second Chance

Itama

Hello guys, I must say I am kinda new to this game. So I want to ask one big question in my mind. Is there any other second chance to obtain the girls that I missed through previous contests and special events? On the girls' pages that I don't have,  it always says "I will be back" so I hope it's right. Thanks for the answer.

Edited by Itama

21 minutes ago, Itama said:

Hello guys, I must say I am kinda new to this game. So I want to ask one big question in my mind. Is there any other second chance to obtain the girls that I missed through previous contests and special events? On the girls' pages that I don't have,  it always says "I will be back" so I hope it's right. Thanks for the answer.

Sadly that "I will be back" is very misleading. It was the case 1.5 years ago, but now it's not. If the girl was part of such events as "Path of Attraction", "Legendary Contests", "Mythic Days!" and any of the previous seasons of "Season" and "League" then she's probably never coming back. Probably the same could be said about "Kinky Cumpetition", but for now there's still a chance that they will be available in the future.

For other girls - they return. Girls from Classic events usually in a year during the "Orgy Days", other girls may take longer to appear again. All of them might be also found on the rotation in the Mythic Pachinko. Each rotation has 3 girls from previous events and it changes every 2 days.

To check the girl you're interested in you can head to the game's wiki : https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes and check part of which event she was.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I hope that these events of "Legendary Contests" etc. will bring the girls back. I am a believer. Because I really want to have them. There really should be an event of second chances where you can obtain the girls. I won't be fair if they don't bring them back to those who don't have them, but what am I to say or decide what's fair or not.

Il y a 4 heures, Itama a dit :

I hope that these events of "Legendary Contests" etc. will bring the girls back. I am a believer. Because I really want to have them. There really should be an event of second chances where you can obtain the girls. I won't be fair if they don't bring them back to those who don't have them, but what am I to say or decide what's fair or not.

Kinkoid wants exclusivity for its girls. Is it total exclusivity or not, and for all the girls or only the mythic ones, only Kinkoid can answer.