Stats - Harmony

FutaLover7

Hey guys, what's the Harmony stat represent and how exact can you raise it? I can have similar stats to another player in league or seasons, but if their harmony is higher than mine and I have more attack than them, I still lose 7/10 times...why? Any insight or help appreciated!

Harmony stat indirectly represents critical chance and can be raised by increasing non-primary stats. A critical results in higher ego damage. image.png"Rainbow" or multi stat raising legendary equipment also raises harmony the most (offering more than pure harmony legendary equipment). Hover your mouse over the plus in the market to see which two stats give you harmony.image.png
Other ways include recruiting more voyeur element girls and having voyeur or physical girl comprised team. Physical element girls raising critical chance directly is better in my opinion.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Harelielle said:

Harmony stat indirectly represents critical chance and can be raised by increasing non-primary stats. A critical results in higher ego damage. image.png "Rainbow" or multi stat raising legendary equipment also raises harmony the most (offering more than pure harmony legendary equipment). Hover your mouse over the plus in the market to see which two stats give you harmony.image.png
Other ways include recruiting more voyeur element girls and having voyeur or physical girl comprised team. Physical element girls raising critical chance directly is better in my opinion.

Thank you for this! I kinda figured that's what it was, because teams with higher harmony would crit more often.

4 hours ago, Slynia said:

I actually created a thread for people like you, so for more in-depth about harmony and crits I would recommend to read it :) 

-> Harmony/Critical Hits

And if you wanna read about stats in general:
-> Stats

I will definitely do that thanks again guys!

Le 28/11/2021 à 14:38, Slynia a dit :

The maximum possible critical hit chance is 78%.

29% from harmony.
9% from Physical girls (1 girl in your battle team and 100+ in your harem).
40% from a double Counter Bonus

The maximum could'nt be higher with more physical girls in the team ? I tried with 7 physical girls and it gave me +14% in crits (there are'nt 100 physical girls in my harem, but it should gave +7%, total + 21% from physical girls, and +90% final total). Is there a mistake somewhere ?

Sorry, i forgot to remove the double counter bonus, which does'nt exist with 7 physical girls. There was in fact a mistake somewhere...🙄

Edited by Kaitana