Wanna free bundles? Pay first!

erhuty

Upon further investigation, we would like to inform you that you do not have access to the free bundles, as you have not purchased any bundles.

That is the Support Team answer my Club member get from Support Team in reply to: why I didn't get free bundles with gems and books? No comments đŸ€”

• Surprised :O 2

You mean the bundles with the 3000 gems of each type + the mythic books we've got after the awakening update?

For what I know, those 3k 💎bundles are availiable for 60 days starting at the update release. After that period, no new players will benefit those bundles

2 hours ago, Zamioc Yuki said:

You mean the bundles with the 3000 gems of each type + the mythic books we've got after the awakening update?

Yes, and December bundles of 1 book 4 kisses (for the moment). All of them are unavailably (not displayed) to this player.

3 hours ago, Bellanaris said:

That makes no sense!

I agree, but Support Team have and "alternative view"... 🙄

Edited by erhuty

The book wouldn't be anymore as the Christmas bundles have a 24 hour period to collect but the kisses one should be there until reset. Like Zami said the 3k gems and mythic books are available to all accounts even new ones (I tested it on all 3 servers) for 60 days from when awakening launched(under 50 now). The gems + mythic book bundles(there should be 2) appear as soon as you hit lv10. Sometimes bundles don't appear until you log out and in but given how long they've been in game I'd assume the person would've done that by now.

If the problem is just with the Christmas ones the first book one is expired but the second should still be available. Try telling your club mate to make sure to log out and back in again every day after reset and see if that helps. On Nutaku and Erogames I can usually get them to show by just refreshing the page without the need to log out but with GH I frequently need to log out first.

• Thanks 2