I met a player started playing this game in November 2021 but has 7 mythic girls in his team

dsadsadas

Hi, so the situation is that I met a player in season contest, he has 7 mythic girls in his team, all leveled to 350lv and 6 stars (player's level 235) (pic 1). But his profile page shows that he started playing the game on November 2, 2021 (pic 2). I'm wondering how he could manage to get all these previous mythic girls? Thank you.

11.thumb.png.b21179d4b660750cc6e732dfd5812afa.png

222.thumb.jpg.4c0bf9c0ec00407c225881426a4627a5.jpg

• Thinking 1

12 hours ago, jelom said:

He is teamed in the same club (ReconfThisShit) with other players whose names you can recognize: Magrat and Tohru

It is probably a kinkoid staff account they use for test purposes.

Thank you for the reply. seems like this is the only reasonable explanation then. 😦

19 minutes ago, ShannonX said:

It does not seem reasonable that we should have to pvp against artificially inflated accounts :(

It's not like the account is in a high division in the Leagues either. The OP just saw it as one out of three opponents to choose from in Seasons.

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's not like the account is in a high division in the Leagues either. The OP just saw it as one out of three opponents to choose from in Seasons.

You are correct, it looks like it is an absolute wall for anyone in that level / mojo range. I would think Kinkoid employees would have their own server and not go head to head with paying customers, or maybe the PTR?

il y a 32 minutes, ShannonX a dit :

You are correct, it looks like it is an absolute wall for anyone in that level / mojo range.

Is it? I'm not in that level/mojo range, but usually there's a strong correlation between Mojo and Power; and the account doesn't seem OP to me (But I'm already higher than that, so it's not a surprise). And we don't see the other 2 (legit) players, so we can't compare, either.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ShannonX said:

You are correct

I am. And you've made your counterpoint twice already. This thread has run its course as it is. Please don't repeat this ad nauseum. This is of little to no importance at all.

Actually, does anyone have anything relevant to say on this topic, now that the original question has been answered? I think we're done here.