Loktar o'snu-snu!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Gorsha

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

il y a une heure, blaa a dit :

but that's only an option if you dont want to catch them all

Well, since I already missed so many "exclusive" girls, and I also still need to catch 600+ "non exclusive" girls, "catching them all" has never been a realistic option for me to begin with :D

My point is mostly that, since the event is "undoable" for free (I can't apply most options suggested by DvDivXXX to get more kisses), I have to ignore it. This is not the case for all other events, where I can at least get something out of them. MD is the only exception, as it's also undoable without Kobans, but I chose to keep my Kobans specifically for this one; because at least it provides ROI for PvP. So, KC is still a bit specific in this regard.

But I'll gladly catch them if they ever return. I'm already half-way there for most of them.

29 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Well, since I already missed so many "exclusive" girls, and I also still need to catch 600+ "non exclusive" girls, "catching them all" has never been a realistic option for me to begin with :D

My point is mostly that, since the event is "undoable" for free (I can't apply most options suggested by DvDivXXX to get more kisses), I have to ignore it. This is not the case for all other events, where I can at least get something out of them. MD is the only exception, as it's also undoable without Kobans, but I chose to keep my Kobans specifically for this one; because at least it provides ROI for PvP. So, KC is still a bit specific in this regard.

But I'll gladly catch them if they ever return. I'm already half-way there for most of them.

yes, i get that - different progress, different approach - i had to skip a lot of events too in the beginning. Luckily i started playing when I could catch a lot of free stuff - these times are over and eventually I have to skip events again too (but most likely I will just quit then or stay for story, which I really enjoy most of the times)

• Like 2

Missing non-mythic harem additions wouldn't be that big of a deal if there would be options to get them later on either in different ways (other events) or by slowly working towards them by normal gameplay outside of events.

It is somewhat funny in a sort of macabre way since in the last two days I did see advertisements for both HH and GH on different other sites on the net which actually used the "gotta catch them all"-phrase as a selling point to try and get people to start playing them. 😁

I personally tend to ignore Kinky Cumpetition events completely only taking the shards I get from regular league and season play.

Edited by Eckos
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1