Champion Battle stats question

FGoog

New player here. I appreciate the performance handbook and other information on this forum. However, the description of champion battles and their underlying stats is incomplete. There are certain things I still don’t understand, and I wonder if anyone here can clue me in.

I see how the attack number listed for each girl before you commit to performing the battle is 5 times her highest stat as described. What I have observed is during the actual battle, your character’s personal attack stat gets added to every girl, which is based on your equipment as well as points purchased in the market. So each girl’s attack will be this fixed amount higher than what is listed when you are drafting/repositioning them.

What I still don’t understand is:

1)                  Where does the girl’s defense stat come from? It seems to vary across girls somewhat independently of the attack stat. From what I have seen there is a tendency for it to be higher for girls’ whose main stat (HC, CH and KH) matches the main stat of the current battle. Also it seems to be near but no higher than your character’s defense stat (from equipment and points in the market) but I am not sure if that’s relevant.

2)                  How is your team’s starting ego calculated? It seems that the total sum of the power of the 10 girls chosen contributes to this, but it probably depends on other things.

3)                  How does the “Heart %” get calculated? It seems like between you and the champion it adds to %50, but I wasn’t sure how it gets calculated.

Thanks if anyone knows the answer to these questions or can point me to it if it is this information appears anywhere else on here. I looked before posting this, but have not yet been able to find it.

Edited by FGoog

Champions still follow the old battle mechanics calculations, so you can use the outdated information on this page https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Battle

1) 

[Defense against X, when X is not your Main stat] = [Hero's X stat] / 2 + 1.5 × [Hero's X stat on girl]
[Defense against your Main stat] = ( [Hero's secondary stat] / 2 + [Hero's tertiary stat] / 2 + 1.5 × [Hero's secondary stat on girl] + 1.5 × [Hero's tertiary stat on girl] ) / 2

2) (substitute alpha for girl in position 1)

[Ego] = [Endurance stat] + 11 × [Alpha's own Main stat]

3) Champions have a harmony stat that's hidden from the player, the proc chance is then 50% x ( your harmony / sum of both harmonies ). If you really want to find out the champion's harmony, you'll need to dig into the dev tools and inspect the AJAX call made to do the fight.

• Like 1