Spending money on stats

Vexen666

So, I'm not drowning in money... I'm currently only spending it on market and on upgrading my 5 star legendary girls' affection (Only during PoAs) and have no spare money left afterwards. 

My question is how much of a bump to stats does upgrading my stats through the market really give me? Should I postpone maximizing my team to get to the max stats available at my level? Do you guys max out your stats every time you level up before anything else?

For reference, I am currently level 305 with a revenue of around 1.5M every six hours.  The current cost for upgrading by X60 is Hardcore 160K, Charm (Main) 1.10M and Know-how 174K. My current stats with no equipment are Hardcore 5028, Charm (Main) 9827 and Know-how 4522 (Though I think I might be calculating that wrong as Know-how currently costs me more to upgrade than Hardcore which makes no sense if my hardcore is higher, right?).

Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Before awakening, your PvP power was approximately 1/3 from Harem, 1/3 from Equipment, and 1/3 from Market stats. So, definitely something to consider.

Now, with awakening, the Harem weighs a bit more in your total power (Assuming your PvP team is awakened past your current player level), but even with a lvl 600 harem at player lvl 300, Harem would "only" weigh for 1/2 of your overall power, leaving Market stats at 1/4 and equipment at 1/4 as well.

So, it's a really important upgrade, but it's indeed very expensive at low/mid level. Once you have enough cash, you should really consider maxing it out.

il y a 16 minutes, Vexen666 a dit :

(Though I think I might be calculating that wrong as Know-how currently costs me more to upgrade than Hardcore which makes no sense if my hardcore is higher, right?).

The price is the same for all stats; but your player stats are also influenced by your equipment. So, lower price and higher stats for HC makes sense, if you have items with higher HC stats.

And for information: you can increase each market stat up to 30 times per level. So, there's a cap, and you should try to reach that cap (Maybe not for players below lvl 300, but lvl 300 seems the right time to try to max out the stats).

• Like 3

Thanks! that's exactly the kind of answer I was looking for!

56 minutes ago, Liliat said:

The price is the same for all stats; but your player stats are also influenced by your equipment. So, lower price and higher stats for HC makes sense, if you have items with higher HC stats.

I the stats I posted are the ones after I subtracted the bonuses from equipment, so I assumed that would leave me with my raw stats which should have my Know-how higher than my hardcore... But I guess I'm missing something.

Il y a 2 heures, Vexen666 a dit :

I the stats I posted are the ones after I subtracted the bonuses from equipment, so I assumed that would leave me with my raw stats which should have my Know-how higher than my hardcore... But I guess I'm missing something.

Maybe club multipliers? I'm not sure when they're applied exactly.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Maybe club multipliers? I'm not sure when they're applied exactly.

Hmmm... tried to divide by 1.1 (as the club bonus is 10%) before subtracting. Still comes back that KH is smaller than HC. I doesn't really matter, but I'm kinda curious now what I'm doing wrong. 

My current total stats are HC 17548, CH 22639 and KH 17455

I have max club multipliers (10%) on all of them. My equipment is:

Super Sexy Takuhatsugasa: HC 2140 CH 2103 KH 2157

Super Sexy T-Shirt: HC 2087 CH 2110 KH 2149

Super Sexy Bleached jeans: HC 2121 CH 2138 KH 2139

Super Sexy Anarchist: HC 2062 CH 2142 KH 2166

Super Sexy Hepius: HC 2115 CH 2171 KH 2171

Super Sexy Tube radio: HC 1995 CH 2148 KH 2151

Total bonuses from equipment sum up to HC 12520 CH 12812 KH 12933 (which makes me realize I might have to switch my equipment a bit to help my CH more  than my KH as that's my main)

17548/1.1-12520= 3,432.7272...

17455/1.1-12933= 2,935.181818181818

And Just subtracting them before the club multiplier still comes out as HC 5028 and KH 4522... 

Super weird. I wonder what I'm missing. I'm trying to think what other multipliers are there to affect stats directly. 

On 12/29/2021 at 7:37 PM, Vexen666 said:

missing something

Every stat increase costs the same at the same level, for each of the three stats. If one of your stats costs more to upgrade than the others, it simply means that you've already invested more in that stat compared to the others. When you have all three maxed out and you level up, all three will cost exactly the same for the +30. And yes, it's a pretty big priority to max out your player stats.

Note that there's still the "primary/secondary/tertiary" stat system in place. If your main class is Charm, then increasing CH will give you a boost in Attack and HP (Endurance), whereas the other two (HC and KH) will give you a smaller boost in Defense and Harmony instead. Since cash (Ymens) is tight (and it really, really is these days) you should definitely prioritize your main stat over the other two.

Edit: Also, the HH++ companion script is your friend (not just for this, but definitely for this):

https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/415625-hentai-heroes-ocd-season-version

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/45026831/hh-plus-plus/main/hh-plus-plus.js

Market Stats.png

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Vexen666 said:

Yeah, kinda makes me wish I wasn't playing on Nutaku T_T

I've never tested it myself, but as far as I'm aware the script has always and should still also work on Nutaku's version. That's what "haremheroes.com" is referring to in the list of compatible sites in the script's description (as opposed to hentaiheroes.com, the standalone version).

Edit: Okay, and now I've just tested it myself (kind of annoying as I had to go through the tutorial before I could reach the home page and see ^^ I've never played HH on Nutaku, though I play other games there). And yeah, I can confirm it definitely works. :) So go ahead! Enjoy.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've never tested it myself, but as far as I'm aware the script has always and should still also work on Nutaku's version. That's what "haremheroes.com" is referring to in the list of compatible sites in the script's description (as opposed to hentaiheroes.com, the standalone version).

OMG You're right! thanks a bunch!

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

So using the script I just noticed that my level based stat points are different from each other and that's what I was missing... 

Which is interesting as I haven't seen anywhere mentioning that your main, secondary and tertiary stats are affected by your class by anything but the which one affect which combat stats. Has anyone else noticed/covered this?

It seems your increase in stat for each level is Main +9, Secondary +7 and tertiary +5. Might be helpful to add that to the handbook though I'm not sure how much difference does it make now that your class doesn't affect which girls you want to use so you might as well choose any of them. 

5 minutes ago, Vexen666 said:

Has anyone else noticed/covered this?

Yeah, it's well known. The Battle mechanics part of EN Wiki hasn't been up to date for a while, so I'm not even sure what source to give you. But yeah, your main stat grows more than your secondary stat which grows more than your tertiary stat for the same cost increase. It's at least in the ballpark of what you've said, though I don't have the exact numbers on hand.

Note that if you change your main class, everything switches around. So if you've invested more in Charm because it's currently your main stat, should you change your account's class, then you'd suddenly become a fair bit weaker. And classes barely matter these days, except when fighting Champions for the most part.

I'll give you a link to the wiki still, it has plenty of useful info even if quite a bit is now obsolete: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, it's well known. The Battle mechanics part of EN Wiki hasn't been up to date for a while, so I'm not even sure what source to give you. But yeah, your main stat grows more than your secondary stat which grows more than your tertiary stat for the same cost increase. It's at least in the ballpark of what you've said, though I don't have the exact numbers on hand.

Note that if you change your main class, everything switches around. So if you've invested more in Charm because it's currently your main stat, should you change your account's class, then you'd suddenly become a fair bit weaker. And classes barely matter these days, except when fighting Champions for the most part.

I'll give you a link to the wiki still, it has plenty of useful info even if quite a bit is now obsolete: https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes

Thanks! I've been using the wiki up until I found you guys, but didn't noticed that anywhere there (And also learned to take whatever is written there with a grain of salt).

• Like 2