Server error???

Daro84

For the last 2h the game is not loading. when I refresh the screen is just white with an error message. Nothing works and when the game does show up it is glitching and does not go past the loading screen and looks like it could give someone epylepsy. Comix harem does load into town screen but when I go to harem and want to collect nothing happens after I press on the girls. and than en error message pops up. Dont know how many players are impacted but a lot of stuff to collect and earnings  are lost to them, not to mention leagues. All the xp to collect and battles that will not happen because they will lack the time before the week ends.

I did and what happens is that after the time I relaunch the game and what happens is the loading screen shows up with Loading written on it but it keeps blinking between the screen and white. You can hear the music but it keeps just thinking and trying to run the game but nothing happens and than the error page just shows up agair. and so repeat. In comics heroes at least for 5 minutes I get to play collect and start another mission. but hent heroes seems to trigger an error in comics harem after a while. it's so annoying   and makes the game unplayable.

If it happens that the "Loading" screen keeps reloading, inmediately close your browser (all tabs and windows) before the error 500 message shows up again, clear cookies (it should be enough with kinkoid, HH, CXH, etc, ones, but if you clear all you are on the safe side), and then try loading the game again. If it doesn't load normally past the initial screen, then you have to wait

If error 500 is showing then you can only wait until an hour passes.