Club Champion rest cost payable by multiple player contributions

Slowwolf

I was thinking that once the club champion has reached their impression and is on a 24 hour rest stop. The fee of 450 kobans for one individual is quite an amount for an individual and the whole club gains the benefit of the reset. Wouldn't it be so much better if multiple people from the same club could contribute toward the reset cost so it was split down and not so much of a big loss of kobans for one individual. It would be much better if that was allowed, the club champion is quite a welcome source of ymens(cash) at times when you need to make some purchases. What do other people think to this ?

• Like 4

Not a bad idea, there could also be a club safe where people could donate kobans and use later for club champions reset, or other future club costs. As always the problem is that not many people has enough kobans left to spend in CC reset after using them in other parts of the game.

• Like 3

There's some implementation issues people ignore, focusing on their single issues and not the general gameplay for everyone.

1. A small Club fee will be larger. Even if the Club is generally stronger.
  2. I'll pay my fee (or stash in the "kobank"), and then the Leader click on the Reset. What if he doesn't? What if I'll pay the fee and no one else does? What if he does too early and I'm still not ready?
  3. What if I'll pay my fee and get kicked out? Got my kobans back or I got cheated?
  4. They doesn't know how to manage such area of the game, or it would be already different (so far is just a slow shared mob). Hope they don't change the whole thing long before deep thinking.

The fact RESET is just a trap no one should use.