New player advice needed

Daydreamerz

9 minutes ago, Daydreamerz said:

@Eckos I think we can just join one of the clubs with vacancies and understand more first? Otherwise it’s a big drain on resources. Shouldn’t be a prob for you to get into a club since you’re a seasoned player already. Maybe we can join one of the open clubs? 

Anyway I’m only playing on the main server now. Doesn’t make sense to duplicate everything in Nutaku. 

qn.. how to awaken harem for higher levels? Seems like it’s extremely hard to get the gems… I’m losing in tower coz most of the other players have lvl 350 harem while mine’s stuck at 250.

Sure, in this case maybe we should aim to join the same club perhaps?

Maybe there's still room in one of the clubs the mods are in? 🤣

Yea, if you don't already have much unlocked on Nutaku anyways it makes no sense to run two accounts parallel. The only reason I hang on to my Nutaku account is because it is already four months older than my main account and I have some guys there I can't get right now on main server because the devs do not give players the chance to get guys from older seasons or Path of Attraction events.

My main account is catching up at a fast rate however and my koban income on the main server far outstrips what is possible on Nutaku, just like @Oliver66 predicted when he first advised me to switch to the main server. 😃

Hmm, gems are actually a resource you pretty much get everywhere, from villains, from Places of Power, from Daily Missions, season, tower etc.

In Pachinko you get gems additionally to other prizes.

When it comes to awaken guys, the cost in gems increases with rarity so it is advisable to yet again go first with the 5 star starting and common guys.

GH_main_MarketJan22.thumb.png.eb68890344117f6d50b476eee3a57fa4.png

Getting Bunny awakened should be rather easy as he needs yellow gems which can be farmed from Daily Missions and by battling Dark Lord.

Austin should be manageable too as white gems can be farmed from Ninja spy. Gary, Prince Karl and Jino are trickier because they all need blue gems which can be farmed from Gruntt yet otherwise I think are only gotten from temporary Places of Power or randomly from Pachinko.

If you already have them you can perhaps aim to awaken Atsuo (obtainable also from Ninja spy, 5 stars) and Marcus (story guy from Invaded Kingdom) as they both require red gems which can be farmed from Daily Missions and Dark Lord just like yellow ones.

If you have Djidane you can also gain the brown/orange gems for him from playing season.

The opportunities to gain gems outside of Pachinko also vary depending on how far you are in the story just like the possible extra 5 star common guys you got already broadening your possibilities to change your battle team to possibly specialize against some opponents. 5 star Legendary guys like Sibin are important to have in your harem for later when you have the resources to upgrade and use them.

When it comes to Tower and Season battles there is of course also always the possibility that your opponents may use boosters and thus have much higher stats than they usually should have for 24 hours. Blessings may also already play into this so perhaps in the next post it'll be time to explain boosters and blessings. 😉

Gems are a slow to build feature unless you buy them when there are bundles. Sadly the people you are fighting against probably had the awakening bundle that lasted 60 days giving everyone a bunch of mythic books including 5 to automatically upgrade guys to lv350 and 2000 of each gem type. It would've expired about a week or two ago so there will be a pretty big advantage for those who got it before you started.

Il y a 12 heures, Oliver66 a dit :

Gems are a slow to build feature unless you buy them when there are bundles. Sadly the people you are fighting against probably had the awakening bundle that lasted 60 days giving everyone a bunch of mythic books including 5 to automatically upgrade guys to lv350 and 2000 of each gem type. It would've expired about a week or two ago so there will be a pretty big advantage for those who got it before you started.

It really should be included in any new player's welcoming 😒

Oh! Oh!!! I have them! Didn’t use them coz I was afraid the cap of 250 would apply and they would be wasted!!! So does tat mean it doesn’t apply when using those books? Hmmm… those I already have at 250 should I use the 350 books on them? Kind of a waste rite?? 

il y a 14 minutes, Daydreamerz a dit :

Oh! Oh!!! I have them! Didn’t use them coz I was afraid the cap of 250 would apply and they would be wasted!!! So does tat mean it doesn’t apply when using those books? Hmmm… those I already have at 250 should I use the 350 books on them? Kind of a waste rite?? 

You can use a mythic book to save some gems indeed but it's not very cost efficient. Be sure to use it on a mythic guy or a fully upgraded 5 🌟 legendary guy so you'd get a high value out of it.